Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62378.42

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    well its dead simple and logic can see u through this...click on a tournament that costs $1.10 to enter on the drop down menu it will say how u can enter, coupon/cash/points if the option for coupon isnt there you cant use it :|
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    well its dead simple and logic can see u through this...click on a tournament that costs $1.10 to enter on the drop down menu it will say how u can enter, coupon/cash/points if the option for coupon isnt there you cant use it :|
    not that simple az, there are 1.10 tourneys that use coupons, but the ones you win from the .27 sngs don't work, they only work for the tops ones, nothing else, there are 2 1.10 tops tourneys, both rebuy and addons, so kind of a waste imo, i'd rather take 2nd for .40. I have 3 of the coupons and can only use 2 of them.

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AryAlton View Post
    I wished carbon would let us use our points for the .11 bumblebee rooms still.
    ya i like to the bumble bees when i dont really feel like playing, i think i've won more by shoving everyhand everytime than i have by actually picking spots and playing the game right... which makes lot people mad, their would be alot more people playing like me if they took vips

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    This was faster than going through 100 tournies and checking...

Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    not that simple az, there are 1.10 tourneys that use coupons, but the ones you win from the .27 sngs don't work, they only work for the tops ones, nothing else, there are 2 1.10 tops tourneys, both rebuy and addons, so kind of a waste imo, i'd rather take 2nd for .40. I have 3 of the coupons and can only use 2 of them.
    so uve just answered your question then

umm if the tourney is a rebuy and add on then one would assume its like most other rebuy and addons u can use the $1.10 coupon to rebuy (like you can in most tourneys)

so yeah it really is that simple
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    so uve just answered your question then

umm if the tourney is a rebuy and add on then one would assume its like most other rebuy and addons u can use the $1.10 coupon to rebuy (like you can in most tourneys)

so yeah it really is that simple
    do you even read what i wrote, i didn't ask a question, i was answering jlynn who ASKED ABOUT THE .27 SNGS, THEY ARE FOR THE NEW TOPS THING STARTING END OF THIS MONTH. THEY ARE TO WIN A COUPON GOOD FOR EITHER OF THE 2 1.10 TOURNEYS IN THAT, NO OTHER TOURNEY WILL TAKE THE COUPON YOU WIN FROM THESE, NONE, NO OTHER, ZIP, JUST THE 2 SPECIFIC TOURNAMENTS THAT ARE IN THE TOPS SERIES, SO IF YOU WIN MORE THAN 2, THERE IS NO USE FOR THE 3RD.
    Last edited by madjek; 03-16-2013 at 08:38 PM.

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Is there a new sit n go game on carbon ? i dont know of this .27 game your speaking of.

PokerOwned Master
    I seen that but what u dont relize is that they are rebuys so get a bunch for rebuys that is the point im thinking good luck in the TOPS

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by vzmoney View Post
    I seen that but what u dont relize is that they are rebuys so get a bunch for rebuys that is the point im thinking good luck in the TOPS
    rebuys are 1.00, so can you use coupon for rebuy, i didn't think so, but i don't do to many satellites and coupons so i don't know how that works

PokerOwned Master
    Well either way im sure carbon will let u use them I agree they do seem stupid never played one but good to know u cant use them for anything else wierd

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast