Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63312.14

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Private
    snow

PokerOwned Master
    some players live(and online) have months of bad runs sometimes you just gotta take the good with the bad......

PokerOwned Demi-God
    its not rigged just poor rng that always falls against me lol

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    It true that pros have made million online , but tell me which pro have made millions on carbon because we are talking specifically about Carbon not other online poker site

If there is a pattern,then it is not random.........meaning rigged? Also ,can anyone deny the fact that the blackjack at carbon or any merge affiliate is not rigged!! That is so obviously fixed for the house that it should be criminal...or better yet dont even offer it!!

Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    I guess the real main concern(for some of us) is none of these sites have a reputable audit company going thru there rng program. KGC can assign anyone they want but the KGC is just as much a joke as the bad beats themselfs. LOL
    this ,without a doubt,is the best point/arguement so far!!! Thats why these "gaming commissions" if you want to call them that,are based on indian reservations,where they are free of legislations and jurisdictions of the country they live in. They can fix and make fake companies without fear of recourse!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
    I read somewhere that if you stand on one leg and touch your nose with your right index finger during an all in you're guaranteed to hold the winning hand by the river.
    Are you sure it's not the left index finger, right one isn't working for me????

PokerOwned God
    I don't think it or any other site is rigged. It just feels like that sometimes.

Sergeant
    In cash games I played, poker I watch on tv and the 1000's of hours I have played online at other sites, people sucking out something on runner, runner is not all that uncommon. Its poker.

Not rigged, just a lot more players on carbon, so there will be a lot more of everything.
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast