Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63202.39

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MIGO14 View Post
    IF a poker site is rigged, why only to some people ? All others should then also get these suck outs you described...
    I have played at almost every site known to man and I hate to say it but the beats on Carbon are wayyy more consistent than any other site I have ever played. Now it is and always has been my firm belief that a winning poker strategy has much more to do with your ability to fold good hands than your ability to play good hands. After all you can only lose if you put all your chips on the table..

Reminds me of a lil song we all know that may help lighten up the mood around here a bit .. lol

You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em,
    Know when to walk away and know when to run.
    You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table.
    There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done.

Ev'ry gambler knows that the secret to survivin'
    Is knowin' what to throw away and knowing what to keep.
    'Cause ev'ry hand's a winner and ev'ry hand's a loser,
    And the best that you can hope for is to die in your sleep."

Isn't that the truth!
    <joshtheking> but he doesnt want me this site is all he wants not even sex hed reather be wacking while playing raather then me on him

Elite PokerOwned Member lulabell79's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bbno3 View Post
    i herd if it was 80% and 20% at any time in the hand exsept the river the 20% is garenteed to win
    Who makes this stuff up?
    There are TWO rules for ultimate success in poker:
    1. Never tell everything you know.

Experienced Member
    its a the loose players that in the hand that make it look rigged if u have 4 players always calling chances are 1 of them is going to suck out against the best hand so its not the site its the players

Quote Originally Posted by NascarFanSS View Post
    I have played at almost every site known to man and I hate to say it but the beats on Carbon are wayyy more consistent than any other site I have ever played. Now it is and always has been my firm belief that a winning poker strategy has much more to do with your ability to fold good hands than your ability to play good hands. After all you can only lose if you put all your chips on the table..

Reminds me of a lil song we all know that may help lighten up the mood around here a bit .. lol

Isn't that the truth!
    u old country dawg u lol

Quote Originally Posted by Deadguy2 View Post
    its a the loose players that in the hand that make it look rigged if u have 4 players always calling chances are 1 of them is going to suck out against the best hand so its not the site its the players
    Now that sounds logical (0=

I guess the real main concern(for some of us) is none of these sites have a reputable audit company going thru there rng program. KGC can assign anyone they want but the KGC is just as much a joke as the bad beats themselfs. LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by NascarFanSS View Post

Isn't that the truth!
    Hell of a song, and oh so true!

I seriously doubt this is going on much at high stakes tables. I think most of this is happening at micro tables and low limit tables, and especially freerolls. To me, a tournament that costs $1.10 to enter is just as serious a matter as a tourney that costs $110.00 to enter and I am going to play to the best of my ability in the little one just as much as I am in the big one, but some people have more money than they do sense, and "it's just a dollar" so they play like morons...

Quote Originally Posted by lulabell79 View Post
    I seriously doubt this is going on much at high stakes tables. I think most of this is happening at micro tables and low limit tables, and especially freerolls. To me, a tournament that costs $1.10 to enter is just as serious a matter as a tourney that costs $110.00 to enter and I am going to play to the best of my ability in the little one just as much as I am in the big one, but some people have more money than they do sense, and "it's just a dollar" so they play like morons...
    + won never a truer word has been spoken

Quote Originally Posted by AAChipMagnet View Post
    This from someone with a whole $14 in winnings here. LOL.

Crappy RNG. Chasers winning too often. Flushes and straights filling too often. Pocket pairs, especially strong ones not holding. Top pair never any good. Donks shoving with 35 sooted. Monster clashes. I too have seen the results on other sites and agree that Carbon should be world famous for hands that turn from good to bad. However, these bad beats do happen elsewhere. It's all about HOW OFTEN. Best sites I've tried in this regard are Bodog and Everleaf. I like to think of it as Manic Depression. One day you are up and flying high and the next it's all ugly. But it is consistent LOL.
    That's probably why there is a Gambler's Anonymous just like there is Alcoholic's Anonymous and Narcotic's Anonymous, because gambling gives people a rush / euphoria just like a drug.. it's a big, long roller-coaster ride.. and it's the "high" times that keep a gambler coming back.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast