Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63987.71

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    dang, sad news to the micros

EddieTorr
    Short sighted, IMO. You need the bush league games to keep feeding up-and-comers into the big-stakes games.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    those super micro s n g's are a waste of time... if you wanna make any money get your thinking up anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Pray4Spades View Post
    Carbon only wants hi rollers playing on their site, they can care less about the little guys.
    And that will be there downfall for sure, there is a hundred more times the small ball players then hi rollers on any site. Kind of like the Hotel im painting, they keep raising rates and losing money and customers, go figure!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HopsnBarley28 View Post
    no 26-centers in my listing and I have it set to show all. But I haven't seen 26-cent hypertubos for months now. Is it a function of where you live? that would be odd

Addition: not about where you live. Johnny lives just down the road from me (I'm in Burlington NC)
    Hey maybe we could start a local game lolz

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

dang those .11 centers were like a last resort for us broke folks no freeroll either hmmm
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

PokerOwned Veteran
    I despise the 11cent hyper turbos as well there is no skill involved if I only have 10 cent I might as well just for for the next PO freeroll

PokerOwned Veteran
    the one thing that ZI wish that they would eliminate is the three hours late rigistration inot tournament it makes me not even wanna play the tournaments

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    11 cent sng's sound like kissing ur sister, I dont blame them for wanting players who could last months on a 20 dollar deposit they are there to make money ya know

PokerOwned Pro
    yep they sure did, just now seen tht, wounder why they did tht..no freerolls either, wow there getting stupid

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast