Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61326

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Not the best news I guess, hopefully this is not a bad sign...

PokerOwned Demi-God
    This almost makes playing the freerolls pointless. Spend 4 hours to get a 1 in 5000 chance at a few bucks. It's a waste of time. Do they still have the fun steps? Those are more worth it now. And Hero has some good freerolls still -- people who like merge should check that out.

Also: 125K Sunday guarantee is now 100K. I noticed fewer than 1000 entrants in last nights 125K.
    125 seats to 125K freeroll is now 50 seats to the 100K. Though the requirements are easier (100 points vs. 250 points), that just means there are going to be a lot more entries.

Something definitely going on here, and probably not good. But since Black Friday I've been holding my breath with the merge sites.

seems just like they neeed to spend less moeny then they have been doing , to keep going maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by gpahren View Post
    And Hero has some good freerolls still -- people who like merge should check that out.
    you're the second person I see mention that Hero has good freerolls. When when I look, I see the same $200 Freerolls that Carbon has. Same time and all. Is there maybe something I'm missing?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    something fishy goin on , r they goin broke

Elite PokerOwned Member
    a lot of the sites are doing that lock doesnt even have any freerolls

they also took the 6 handed sng .11 cents away they are gone carbon not cool

another reason for me not to play them

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by cleverfox View Post
    you're the second person I see mention that Hero has good freerolls. When when I look, I see the same $200 Freerolls that Carbon has. Same time and all. Is there maybe something I'm missing?
    They are listed as 'Restricted'. You won't be able to sign up for all of them (some have certain restrictions), but they have $99 nightly (top 9 get $11), plus $100 where the top 3 get paid (50, 30, 20). The only thing with these tournaments is that you have to earn VIP points before you can cash out (something like 10 for every dollar). But that doesn't really matter (to me anyway) since you can start using the winnings to play right away. I actually think it's quite clever.

They also have good micro-tournaments: 33 cents with standard (non-turbo) levels. And I think their VIP program is very conducive to small-stakes players.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123