Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $59253.56

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: carbon

Quote Originally Posted by gpahren View Post
    Yeah I think Bovada does themself a disservice with the anonymous format. I like to get to know the other players. They also need more of a selection of game choices. They have good software and are probably the safest place for US players and have fast cashouts.
    Total agreement here!! how are you supposed to learn the players and take notes on them when them note are gone after that game?
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    fast payouts sounds much better to me than getting to know everyone lol

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    There are never any games I want to play. I like the old days of full tilt and pokerstars better, even if they did rig the cards.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MovingFlea View Post
    There are never any games I want to play. I like the old days of full tilt and pokerstars better, even if they did rig the cards.
    If I could play any site it would be hands down pokerstars. Second I think would be Pokerroom.com if they still had the same software and Traffic.

PokerOwned Pro
    Even though carbon has slow payouts they do at least payout out, all of my checks came within six weeks and I have had no problem cashing them.

EddieTorr
    Bovada is not the best place to play if you are a Washington state player. They booted me and I never received my cashout.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123