Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63456.85

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    So , players will be paid within 90 days or 3 months... and we can play in 3 months?

#NiggasInParis

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Damn I guess it is true....

Pokerstars buys FullTilt for a consideration of $750m, including settlement with DOJ and full balances of players (330m)
    well first off..good news

second..$750 mil? thats crazy..cheaper than that guy bought treasure island for.. lolll only by like 20 mil or something lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    this is great, full tilt want be ripping anyone else off

Banned
    lol, why do people get all excited over these sites anyways. i already gotten fucked by them, never deposited, still have money there, and i will never see it again. so fuck em, and that's as cleanly as i can say it. hope the whole company and faces of said company die in a horrible plane crash on the way to the off shore accounts they are checking in at.

PokerOwned God
    I posted this once already ... From the Head of Corporate Communications for PokerStars ... PokerStars' statement regarding settlement discussions - PokerStarsBlog.com

We've had a lot of inquiries and there's lots of speculation on the forums, so I wanted to address the PokerStars chatter. As you know, PokerStars is in settlement discussions with the U.S. Department of Justice. As such settlement discussions are always confidential, we are unable to comment on rumors. As soon as we have information to share publicly we will do so.
    ---------------
    Stars buying FTP is speculation and rumor. There is no "good news" or "done deals" or "US can play there soon" or "getting paid in 90 days"

in case you missed his last sentence ... As soon as we have information to share publicly we will do so

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    It will be interesting on how this turns out.

PokerOwned Veteran
    this is great, It will be interesting on how this turns out.

i think ftp players must say good bye to their money

PokerOwned Veteran
    Someone really needs to pickup ftp software

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    So , players will be paid within 90 days or 3 months... and we can play in 3 months?
    No USA will not be able to play...

Why dont ppl understand this... FTP or Stars is NEVER coming back to the USA anytime soon within the next 5 years.

Stars is buying FTP to acquire the WHOLE WORLD of ONLINE POKER... Doing this they will control everything and have a whole new network they can revamp and open up for non-usa then later down the road say 10 years if online poker every gets figured out in the usa they will be able to bring a network or both into the usa.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast