Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62967.21

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Might have to check the site out. I wonder if they take NewYorkers, anyone know?

PokerOwned God
    I like promotions like that. They give the small player a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by onehotdame View Post
    Almost joined black chip once ~ itsa merge yes?
    Not anymore, it has recently moved to the Winning Network with America's Cardroom, Black Chip Poker was on the merge network but has recently moved to the Winning Network and joined Americas Cardroom, but it is a great site to play on. I would definitely recommend it Dame. You would not regret it.
    Last edited by NateVest; 01-09-2013 at 03:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paisleysky View Post
    Might have to check the site out. I wonder if they take NewYorkers, anyone know?
    yes, they take all US players. Black Chip Poker was on the merge network but has recently moved to the Winning Network and joined Americas Cardroom.

K, well I signed up and downloaded. They want $50 minimum deposit with Visa though. Might have to wait a week or so to fund it.

Quote Originally Posted by NateVest View Post
    Can Zab or a Mod change the title to "Black Chip Poker - The $5,000 Micro Race"? I tried to edit and change the title, but I only have the option to change the body of the post.
    Done, and if you click go advanced after you hit edit, that is where you can change the title

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    Done, and if you click go advanced after you hit edit, that is where you can change the title
    Thank you Pooffy! You are an awesome moderator and have definitely earned your spot and reputation. Thanks so much for being on your "A" game at all times. Poker Owned wouldn't be the same without ya! P.S. you still owe me a SnG bounty session sometime soon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12