Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62015.58

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    fast cashouts, p2p transfers and great support.... prolly the best US friendly site .........

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Played a couple times and new to bcp but tonight seemed to be alot of lagging.

It's not to bad. America's Cardroom has the same skin and they have some better tournaments. BCP is a good site also just different players.

i think its not bad as supposed to any other sites we have to work with today. obviously not like the good ole days but hey we got something

PokerOwned Pro
    I've been enjoying Black Chip Poker the past few weeks. Hopefully I can turn what I have into a decent BR.

bcp is the best us friendly site

what i wanna know is why all these different skins go to different rooms, last year i played on BCP and it was part of merge, now its part of winning? but carbon and aced are a part of merged still? it gets really confusing same goes with lock etc. i used to deposit the minimum on these sites but now im only trying to win freerolls, just too hard to trust these days

BCp is the best out there. 15k freeroll coming up. man oh man. tell me who can beat that?

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    there is a 15k freeroll coming up ? tell me more please.

16:24 <PooffyFooffy> sorry jayy

18:07 <gimmeabrew> @jayyy27: sorry

dec.11 to dec. 25....1k FR each day for 15 days. the last days is 1500 dollars FR.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast