Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63960.76

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I think you Idea of gtd games would all so be really cool!

Experienced Member
    Just curious does anyone know if Zab has even seen this thread, because we should probably suggest these ideas to him, not each other.

great suggestion, but like many others it will b ignored or excuses will be made.

numbers do not need to go up to cater to the people that want to play higher buy in games
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    great suggestion, but like many others it will b ignored or excuses will be made.

numbers do not need to go up to cater to the people that want to play higher buy in games
    Zab does not ignore great suggestions. While the numbers don't need to go up to add these games, the interest of members does need to be there, so far just madjek and j4ime are on board, but j4ime doesn't count as he doesn't have the points to play, he had been in default for like a year now.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    For what ever reason client never seems to be able to generate numbers of players even though imo its a great option for usa players. It really doesn't require zab to risk much to try to put some non promo related tourneys in though. If he would just add a couple gtd tourneys and use the tricks that the delaware poker room uses (they have same problem with lack of traffic) and just make the min. number of entrants close to what he needs for it to break even. For whatever reason people see gtd's and have more interest than a non gtd tourney. In fact, every tourney on delaware site is gtd, there is a late night one which the gtd is less than what the pot would be if min. number entered, so pointless gtd, but people want to see a gtd. So if he just added a mtt, not counting towards promos, just a tourney for 10k pts gtd and made buyin 900+100, 10 player min, he can't lose, even with 10 he is getting in fees what has to be added to reach min.

Question is does zab have any interest in trying to increase traffic in client? Not sure if it's worth the trouble, but this would be a start.

Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    For what ever reason client never seems to be able to generate numbers of players even though imo its a great option for usa players. It really doesn't require zab to risk much to try to put some non promo related tourneys in though. If he would just add a couple gtd tourneys and use the tricks that the delaware poker room uses (they have same problem with lack of traffic) and just make the min. number of entrants close to what he needs for it to break even. For whatever reason people see gtd's and have more interest than a non gtd tourney. In fact, every tourney on delaware site is gtd, there is a late night one which the gtd is less than what the pot would be if min. number entered, so pointless gtd, but people want to see a gtd. So if he just added a mtt, not counting towards promos, just a tourney for 10k pts gtd and made buyin 900+100, 10 player min, he can't lose, even with 10 he is getting in fees what has to be added to reach min.

Question is does zab have any interest in trying to increase traffic in client? Not sure if it's worth the trouble, but this would be a start.
    I know Zab probably can't do this...but here's another idea to increase traffic:

The night games will get about 28-35 people on a consistent basis - so assume they would play a bigger buy in tournament, they aren't the target audience. The target he needs to attract is A. the members that don't play client at all, and B. new members.

So what are those two groups of people constantly looking for on this site? BCP/ACR, and to some extent SWC. If there was some kind of alternative prize on top of pts, I think more of the people that don't usually enter the client at all might consider it, because im pretty sure if top prize in any of these tournaments was points AND X amount of BCP (X = entrants), you would see those numbers skyrocket.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Prizes such as BCP or anything like that is not an option at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Poof View Post
    Prizes such as BCP or anything like that is not an option at this point.
    Thats what i figured...so how about this: there are a lot of things people can redeem here - why not have a special tournament for a paypal/gdmp redeem? I know that people can do the redeems for points, but from a marketing perspective if people saw the actual $$ amount they could win it might draw them to it.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Well I am not positive but I think Zab is already taking a hit on the tournaments let alone adding more into it. I thought this was about 1k sngs and how many would be interested in playing if we had them.

Experienced Member
    Poof I think it would be also a good idea to get more members to play the Ring Games so that the Rake Back generated could be used towards creating more tournaments, I would be in favor or creating at least 1 PL Omaha Tournament because more of the people playing ring games are playing that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast