Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63917.08

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Experienced Member
    If i had the choice though...I would always aaaalways pick poker stars 365 days a year...RIP

pokerstars is rigged to the hilt in my view i played there for several yeaars and they use alot of bots like bol does the best poker site for us people are carbon and bcp

poker stars has 5000 to 10000 in one game thats alot it is a challenge tho to win one but takes several hrs to play one game when at carbon or bcp you have the every hr or 2 and yes sometimes it takes 3 hrs to finish a game on those sites as well but never 5 or 6 hrs just for 1 game
    thats crazy to play that long unless it pays real good and they dont i know

musicmannn
    I am playing mostly on Carbon, ACR and Bovada. I used to play a lot on PO but it has declined over the last year. I've started an Acct w BCP and am trying to build a bankroll for free. (Which is why I'm on this site.) I have 8$ from FR and points, and plan on playing micro once I have a few more Buy ins. Carbon is a little tough but good WR if you target the fish. ACR has lots of fish. Bovada is the site making me the most money, but no HUDs is a real pain in the ass.

Experienced Member
    so far carbon has beent he place for me enjoy playing there like the omaha tourneys but the long late registration sux

PokerOwned Pro
    honestly not a fan of any of them only play freerolls never using my money

Seasoned Veteran
    I just noticed that blackchip poker has a lot of freerolls. Is anyone a reg there and cashout?

Experienced Member
    Bovada is really good a payouts, the weekends mtt's are pretty big (for a US site), and cash games hold up even into after hours. .. so i say bovada IMO

PokerOwned God
    all the po games are good then there are others too.

Carbon Poker has the most traffic by far, but the cashouts are ridiculously long. Most of the cashouts took 6 weeks a few came in 4 weeks. BCP is solid and extremely soft and quick cashouts..Only took 2 weeks to get a check. Bovada is also very reliable, but no HUD blows.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast