Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62723.23

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    i got refunded fairly fast. bcp has been having issues just be patient

PokerOwned God
    i was on site yesterday and i saw it listed

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    some people have no clue!! and its only 90 points! and like Momma i also went and checked BCP to see if the games were listed after the first one got canceled!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    i miss the bcp po tourneys i love them i really run well on them and cant wait for them to be back i only opted into one not knowing they dissappeared hopefully soon it will be back up and running

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyHobbs View Post
    Yep Pokerowned screwed its MEMBERS once AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not sure where you're coming from Roy, but PO and Zab NEVER screw the members. I've been banned more than once here for bad behavior, but it was well deserved. I could be really angry about it, but I let it go. And, the reason I always come back is because I'm ALWAYS treated fairly, and believe me, Zab goes WAY out of his way to treat every member properly. Stuff happens, like tournaments that don't happen, but you will NEVER be screwed over it. It may take some time to get stuff fixed, but it isn't due to a lack of trying to do the right thing by PO. You will NEVER be screwed; be patient and whatever the problem is gets fairly taken care of.

What happen to them BCP tourny at midnight and 230. i dont see it anymore on my BCP private icon.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yeah it's been down last few nights. stinks i opted in and didn't realize it was down, and for some reason having trouble gtting pts back. i've had a refund before with no probs but this time having trouble

Experienced Member
    So you are able to get it refunded? well im glad to hear so.

JBD
    Quote Originally Posted by 1234Gunsmoke View Post
    Not sure where you're coming from Roy, but PO and Zab NEVER screw the members. I've been banned more than once here for bad behavior, but it was well deserved. I could be really angry about it, but I let it go. And, the reason I always come back is because I'm ALWAYS treated fairly, and believe me, Zab goes WAY out of his way to treat every member properly. Stuff happens, like tournaments that don't happen, but you will NEVER be screwed over it. It may take some time to get stuff fixed, but it isn't due to a lack of trying to do the right thing by PO. You will NEVER be screwed; be patient and whatever the problem is gets fairly taken care of.

+1 to zab takin care of his people!!!

bcp iscooolio....gotta just grind my dog up bigtime......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast