Ok so I did win a few days ago but I would have to say I consistently do poorly in the Carbon freeroll. Now, contrary to popular belief I am, at the very least, a decent player. Now people have made excuses that they called me because I'm a douchebag or that someone else told them how poor of a player I was. That "reasoning" aside, It doesn't speak to the high percentage of low-percentage suck-outs I have seen.
I lived in Vegas for a few years and supplemented my income with poker. (I'd probably would have done it full time and to this day still if I didn't have so many vices. But, alas I was young and Vegas wasn't a good match for me.) Anyway, I have seen the worst beats and blow-ups. I once won a grand making a bad call with ace king vs aces just to flop trips. I've even had a few royal flushes. I've seen a lot of hands. Which seeing more hands is generally the reason given for seeing so many bad beats online. Well today I lost to someone who definitely had the better hand, and the whole way. I definitely can't complain about that, but it is the high occurrence of these type of "situations that bothers me.
So, to prove myself wrong. I am going to post all of my "exit hands" from carbon poker for the next few weeks or so.

7/10/13
1pm game (EST)
I had pocket 3's and limped. Aces makes it a little less than 4x. I limp with the intention of folding if I don't make my set. We both flop a set. We both make a boat on turn when the board pairs. And, we end up all in after river and obviously I lose. Fun fact: the odds of making a set by the river are 1 in 7.