Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63737.37

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: AP/UB players?

PokerOwned Veteran
    mmm, alot of trash talking before even playing ! lol ! I like both sites but I am a member of Ultimate bet. It has a lot of good players there, not that Absolute does not but players like Annie Duke and Phil H. make it very interesting and who knows one could be playing at a table and playing against them and not even know it. I play the freerols because i am a chicken to spend money unless i am sure i have a good chance of placing ! lol . Poker is a thinking persons game and UB challenges ones skills and I like that. Absolute is good also but I pefer Ub !

Sergeant
    I've only played on UB. After reading about the sister site AP here, I decided to sign-up to see the difference. After doing so, I now have a glitch on my laptop explorer. My explorer won't open properly = no basic internet ... any suggestions? (yes, I'm on my desktop computer, lol) I didn't play on AP, but it looks very simular to UB. Guess I'll let you know my opinion after I get my problem resolved

Banned
    Thank you for thegreat tourney at ub my screename at ub is acetoo111 see you all there

I play both UB/AP and don't have a problem.The only one that seem to slow down my comp(laptop) is the beta programs,and that limits how many room I can open it one time.You might try running a spyware/anti-malware to see if it's a bug.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

On my old laptop UB or AP works just fine!

Private
    Well, I will say a few words too. I started to play in AP/UB about half of the year ago. And still playing in AP. Suppose, it's very nice room. Of course not so popular as PS or Fulltilt, but apart from this two, i guess AP is the best. Most of all I like tourneys. System of satellites is very great, i played in big tournaments several times, paid just about 2-7$. Only one thing i'm upset with - most if my favourite tourneys start too late, when in my country is deep night. So, my nick at AP is JollyWhite, see you on the tables=)
    P.S. sorry for my english, i'm from Russia)

Corporal
    i'll try and be in to kick butt!

i am totaly there ub

Corporal
    Although I do have accounts on both UB and on AP, I only play at UB for real money. I guess there isnt really much difference though.

Master Sergeant
    same software...same players...gonna be donks everywhere...i prefer AP though...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast