Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62297.72

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    It has been knocking me off a lot this week. plus ky is not allowed to deposit anymore.

Seasoned Veteran
    I hope that KY players will be allowed back on. I preferred the BBJ opportunity and the rewards were pretty sweet...................

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Carbon Poker will mess you over anytime, anyday, anywhere you like to play from.

Experienced Member
    I really liked Lock poker when it was part of Merge...Since they left I have been forced to play @ Carbon and the customer service is lacking to say the least.....

I freaking hate the customer service at carbon, i mean come on, wtf, when you call in they tell you to email only.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    I freaking hate the customer service at carbon, i mean come on, wtf, when you call in they tell you to email only.
    I hate calling customer service lines. I've had the worst luck with that.

PokerOwned Veteran
    playing for years at carboon poker...i made in the first month the id check, and made some deposits by skrill. Today, i log in and i get message i have to verify my adress, bank account and my age ! still i joke, cause make deposit and cashed out, and they have my id ...woundering about to do it again, and sure iam sick and dont upload what they want now. so they froze my account. before 2 h i sent them again my id..now my account is again open. have to sent them bank and adress infos..brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, no answer why i have to do it again.

Seasoned Veteran
    Does anyone know what the deal is with all the "shutdown" tournaments? Aren't they usually listed as "cancelled?"
    Many are pretty far in the future.

I wonder what those hooligans are up to.

Shrug, who knows man. I wish they would send us an email regarding this. Some of them got cancelled this morning. Coupon redeems went down last night. maybe ACR knows something we dont b/c i got a 5$ free cash in my account this morning frm acr

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    Carbon has a lot of stuff to fix before I make another deposit
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast