Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63317.2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mommahud View Post
    yeah the government sucks, they have slowly took away all of our rights!!!!!!!
    u never had any rights to begin with....

MURRICAAAAA FTW
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Banned
    i have an idea stop putting $$$ in a bullshit rigged system.

Quote Originally Posted by bmeelneg View Post
    Blaming the government is painting with a broad brush ... The blame should be dialed into who in government worked the system to get the law changed.
    And you need to consider who is responsible for keeping it in place - BradysDad touched on it... I suspect many of our congressmen/women would be supportive but are fearful, which means they don't have the balls to stand for what they believe in. Many others are being lobbied by the brick-and-mortar gambling industry to prevent online poker from becoming a broadly allowed/accepted pasttime again.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by HopsnBarley28 View Post
    And you need to consider who is responsible for keeping it in place - BradysDad touched on it... I suspect many of our congressmen/women would be supportive but are fearful, which means they don't have the balls to stand for what they believe in. Many others are being lobbied by the brick-and-mortar gambling industry to prevent online poker from becoming a broadly allowed/accepted pasttime again.
    I hear what you are saying but I highly doubt there is going to be any movement at the federal level on this. Some type of taxing and regulating would need to be implemented on this industry. A bill that involves taxing, regulating, and "gambling" making it thru the GOP controlled House? Haha ya right ... dont hold your breath. Bottom line is the R's broke it and they are not gonna do a 180 and fix it.

State by state though is another story. There is hope on that front.

LLB King
    Quote Originally Posted by bmeelneg View Post
    I hear what you are saying but I highly doubt there is going to be any movement at the federal level on this. Some type of taxing and regulating would need to be implemented on this industry. A bill that involves taxing, regulating, and "gambling" making it thru the GOP controlled House? Haha ya right ... dont hold your breath. Bottom line is the R's broke it and they are not gonna do a 180 and fix it.

State by state though is another story. There is hope on that front.
    Agreed.

Banned
    I have been saying this for a long time. Don't get me started on politics though, I'm liable to piss a lot of people off as I think it is a major understatement that are to major parties are corrupt, ignorant, and unfixably flawed . Either way, I supported Ron Paul, but would have been happy to see Gary Johnson win. Still I thought they got rid of "gift cards" a while ago, because they are not traceable.

PokerOwned Pro
    Go to netspend man its the best and the easiest and many ppl on here use it to trade with

Bluff me, bluff you.
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    Well, the American Government has found a way to screw us again, went to deposit with a Visa Debit Gift Card which I've done many times in the past and found out after March 31st these cards are no longer valid internationally.

I was only going to deposit the minimum to qualify for the reload free roll. The land of the free,,,don't think so.
    This is the land of the free. If you don't like it, move out. Go to North Korea, Iran. Don't talk shit about the country. It's not the country, it's the politicians.

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by mbruna09 View Post
    This is the land of the free. If you don't like it, move out. Go to North Korea, Iran. Don't talk shit about the country. It's not the country, it's the politicians.
    Couldn't agree more!!!! Washington DC is what's wrong with America. These peeps are so far out of touch, it's not possible for them to think like a normal human being. They are all driven by what they THINK the general public perceives of them. I believe that less than 5% of our congress/senate critters actually consider "is this good for america" over "how will the media portray me" in signing any legislation. If we could just eliminate that... Should be so easy, Is this good for America???? Yes or No!!!! No other consideration needed!!!! Hell, we should do like Texas does, congress and senate are UNPAID positions. They get per diem, that's it!!!

Public elected positions at all levels should be a sacrifice, not a stepping stone to riches (Owl Gore comes to mind). Woot Woot

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    Well, the American Government has found a way to screw us again...
    Quote Originally Posted by mbruna09 View Post
    .... Don't talk shit about the country. It's not the country, it's the politicians.
    ^^^ What does Zoidberg think about this? ^^^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast