Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    oh played the game last night by the way i didnt at all like being rivered by tht skeleton lmfao bro u aught to jump in and play with us sometimes lmfao it worked grt for me but i have to reg 3 hrs in advance or i cant bro dont understand but if i dont the button will be gone the regiestering button lol and i know it aint me being stoned k hollar at u later and pls chk my reedeems they been processed the last 2 and no money bro ty Zab
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

Playing tonight from laptop so far just glitched on me two times and close the table as opposed to 11 times last night LOL

One other thing from what I mentioned above in last post ,,,,is the sit out clock is very very short,,, look away for a few seconds and it keeps putting me on sit out which doesn't help when the table closes and have to reopen it to get back in. the Bots act very fast way faster than normal people so I think the clock should be a little bit longer before it puts you sitting out.....

I played from regular laptop again not Android. Worst glitch ever happened again z a b.... I don't think I can play anymore

I got down to 25 people I was doing good. Then it moved me to another table same thing happened as the last few nights. It opened to a table that had empty chairs and a table table 10. There were no players

No matter how many times I closed and reopened the table it was still an empty table with no players in chairs..... I could go to another table table 8 and open that and see it playing but I could not go to my table table 10 as it was an empty table and empty chairs so frustrating when we were down to 25 people happened the last three nights in a row like that

This is a different glitch than all the other glitches and makes it impossible to play when you get under 30 players and it moves you to another table it always opens a blank table with just empty chairs

Okay hope this feedback helps and you can get this fixed I don't think I can do this and test it anymore cuz that same exact thing happens to me later in the game every night

Tell your computer person who's ever programming this for you it's like the ghost table LOL same thing last 3 nights get down to 30 people.
    Then when takes you to new table,,,, the table opens but none of the players show up it's just empty chairs. So I never can finish game or play anymore it's happening the last three nights like that okay hope this helps...... tonight there were two tables left when this happened and I could open the other table and see the players but my table was a bunch of empty chairs and no players. Hopefully you can get this fixed and when you do let me know and I will try and play again

Zab
    Compiling a list of all the issues and giving it to devs..

I lowered the amount of Bots per Human from 9 to 4-5 depending on the tournament time.

We have 4 sites linked into the client. Going to add another 2-3 shortly.

Going to add cash games soon, just not sure how I want that done..
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post

I lowered the amount of Bots per Human from 9 to 4-5 depending on the tournament time.

That sounds really cool. I personally would not play cash games yet maybe until we get some of these bad issues with the table closing and not reopening in the tournaments ,,,,,,,,before playing real money games

Also I mentioned that one other thing,,,,, the other day there is no button to cancel an LLB ,,,,,,before the game starts ,,,,,we need a way to cancel an LLB in case we can't make the game to play...

Also you might want to mention that there's no way to see the folded cards ,,,,,you cannot do that now.... and it was good in the past when we could see what cards we folded... I don't know if you want to add that also,,, but it would be good

Ok zab!

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post

Thats pretty cool bro i would definately play on it if u had cash games and man be like the old days where we have poker back on here in full speed so happy you doing this cause i love pokerowned and hate to see trhe poker gone from here glad its coming back now gtg finish this lmao man im stoned bro sorry keep up the good work
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

There were still six Bots for every human tonight over a hundred and twenty-three playing it's too much really I think right now maybe you can still adjust that cuz it didn't lower the amount of bots tonight

Aside from all the glitches the biggest problem I'm having.........is i Just cannot See who I am playing against....... it's impossible to see that text font and no matter what I get the biggest headache after playing from just trying to see who I'm playing against after trying to see I get a big eye headache and I don't even need reading glasses for anything else...idl I wish you could ask the d e v if you could change that script text that he's using and use normal printing letters so we could see the names at table...............thanks!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    There were still six Bots for every human tonight over a hundred and twenty-three playing it's too much really I think right now maybe you can still adjust that cuz it didn't lower the amount of bots tonight

Aside from all the glitches the biggest problem I'm having.........is i Just cannot See who I am playing against....... it's impossible to see that text font and no matter what I get the biggest headache after playing from just trying to see who I'm playing against after trying to see I get a big eye headache and I don't even need reading glasses for anything else...idl I wish you could ask the d e v if you could change that script text that he's using and use normal printing letters so we could see the names at table...............thanks!!!!
    I totally agree because i was at tbl with her and she couldnt even tell i chat at her she didnt respond but i like the game its cool but a shtload of bots too much haha

Zab, you had mentioned a few days back that you are lowering the amount of bots for player if you did that it did not take effect. There is still just as many Bots last night's game had 22 humans and 164 total players was a lot...ok

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast