Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Coinbase Question

I was looking through old post on a couple of poker sites looking for a question I had about Coinbase which was, how long does it take for $ to get your bank account when you make a withdrawl. Which I did not find an answer to.
    However, while i was searching i came across a couple of threads from like a month ago or so saying that Coinbase was closing accounts of people transferring $ to and from gambling sites. So my question is, is that true? They were saying you could use Coinbase to buy bitcoins, then transfer them to another wallet and then transfer them to the poker site. Sounds like a lot of work....and fees I'm sure. I thought bitcoins was supposed to be anonymous?

Elite PokerOwned Member astub1975's Avatar
    Takes 2-3 business days for a bitcoin to bank account transfer. Yes, if Coinbase catches on that you are sending bitcoin to a "gambling" site your account will be closed for violating their Terms of Service. If you are worried about it, send it to a blockchain.info wallet or exodus.io wallet and then on to your "gambling" site.

Thanks for the info!

Experienced Member
    This is good to see that customer support is avaialble for the bitcoin money where bianance investment is also available.Some of the good tips are available which can give the real money earning options in less time.I have tried to read in the Best Cryptocurrency Options about the best benefits of buying bitcoins for future use