Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $57434.04

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    you magical mofo you... lol ^_^

you keep me BROKE~ <3
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

PokerOwned Demi-God
    geez u da man s810car. TYTYTY
    I'll b in debt forever to u man Appreciate it bro. GLGL

PokerOwned Demi-God
    geez man that's alot of free money u hooked us up with. just thk when u don't gotta send us anything that youre br is gonna grow like no other. ty man talk to u later boss

I know we discussed this in length last night, you have honor sir. Enough said. Thank you and good luck.

Sigh...one of those days, I did decent, but man I DOMINATED the 10k gtd, only to FT bubble for 236, so lame got a cpl smaall cashes and some HU hyper turbo grindin got me up a lil, not as much as I hoped obv, but a climb is better then a fall

Current roll: $1582.73 ($307.73)
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Reset #5:

Details:
    $308
    50/50: $154

Shipping
    Newdaddyhere: 43% of $154: $66.22
    Tecate: 19% of $154: $29.26
    DK12: 23% of $154: $35.42
    Tommy62278: 15% of $154: $23.10

NEW Bankroll start: $1429 just going to round to $1430 to make final calculations easier, if anyone has issues about the rounding of 1 buck let me know lol

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

PokerOwned Demi-God
    WTF. U think you can just round off a buck like that and have us not be upset about it that. Screw that...................................lollolololo lol jk of course. Ty x550 + bro

ok......degenning after reset went not as good this time atm roll down about 1k, but i always like a challenge lol at least i stopped before i got so low i wouldn't have enough to grind it back up, hopefully I'll still turn it around for tomorrows finale, if not i gave it all i had, and still proud of 8x investment earned, I think regardless of how tomorrow goes probably still got some interested parties for future stakes and besides, my low point on day 2-3 was WAY worse and i turned it around, this time i have a few hun to get it back. Will post updates on my turnaround sooner then later, wish me luck lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    gl man. Whatever happens today bro, it's been an awesome ride. I will b forever grateful for this very kind deed u decided to do. I'll b sure to always keep u at top of list when it comes to staking. Ty man, and u can turn around this last day.. like u said u were down alot more than this on day 2-3 and made an awesome comeback. U got this

A bunch of stuff came up today to where if i have time to play, its definitely not going to be enough to turn around the 1k i need to get back in the positive. If i get the chance to play the high rolling games tonight of course i will include it if i got a cash that worked, otherwise this stake is officially over. Thank you to my stakers and I'm glad i was able to turn what was just supposed to help me get my makeup cleared, into a decent profit for you all i will update this if i do get into one of those games, but if not, see ya on the next stake!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast