Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63354.89

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    i am applying in this stakes. i expect 90% in return with no stake backs. i will only play tournament $50 above. For each hour of play, i want a $20 salary.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PM sent.

I apply, hope we can work something out.

Ie been a long standing member on PO, and one ofthe top players onhere. Which doesnt mean muchlol...but yea...

Thanks!

-OC

Banned
    I apply

BCP name- Getmsome2

Recent accomplishments, won 24 mtt's in last 3 weeks on carbon (allinjustahobby) and bcp, also shipped event #56 OSS III on ACR (screamingducks).

I have played poker for 14 years, used to play cash full time until blackfriday, took a 2 year break and now I am back, most my friends from back then are on this site and can vouch for my play.

You will be more than welcome to talk to me on skype or rail me on join.me.

I have coached in the past and one of my friends i coached (kevin Stani) shipped an EPT event.

I used to run a forum site just like this but it was more for new/forums called stealingblinds.com (godaddy erased it somehow)

I am 31 and off of work atm due to being hurt on the job, so I have a few good months to grind away. I have an overal 27% roi over 20,000 mtt's played between 1-500 bi's.

One big part is i do not tilt and another is i play my game regardless of the buy in ands payouts because I do not play to min cash, i play to win, hence stealing blinds, i pick my opponets apart, tilt them to ship me their chips, my playstyle allows me to aquire enough chips when i do take a bad beat or cooler i still have enough chps to chip up again.

Please feel free to contact me at the following for further information:
    skype stealingblindsadmin
    email: [email protected]
    phone: will give upon request
    bubble chat.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by getmesome2 View Post
    I apply

BCP name- Getmsome2

Recent accomplishments, won 24 mtt's in last 3 weeks on carbon (allinjustahobby) and bcp, also shipped event #56 OSS III on ACR (screamingducks).

I have played poker for 14 years, used to play cash full time until blackfriday, took a 2 year break and now I am back, most my friends from back then are on this site and can vouch for my play.

You will be more than welcome to talk to me on skype or rail me on join.me.

I have coached in the past and one of my friends i coached (kevin Stani) shipped an EPT event.

I used to run a forum site just like this but it was more for new/forums called stealingblinds.com (godaddy erased it somehow)

I am 31 and off of work atm due to being hurt on the job, so I have a few good months to grind away. I have an overal 27% roi over 20,000 mtt's played between 1-500 bi's.

One big part is i do not tilt and another is i play my game regardless of the buy in ands payouts because I do not play to min cash, i play to win, hence stealing blinds, i pick my opponets apart, tilt them to ship me their chips, my playstyle allows me to aquire enough chips when i do take a bad beat or cooler i still have enough chps to chip up again.

Please feel free to contact me at the following for further information:
    skype stealingblindsadmin
    email: [email protected]
    phone: will give upon request
    bubble chat.

you care to lie a little more? Your last win on Carbon was on March 17th. which would be one month and 2 days ago. You have a 12% roi. Barely above break even.
    Stake-back owed:

Rivdee: $33
    BHerd: $11
    DK12: $22.00

I enjoy the smoke screens of people when they put reasons they should be staked.

GG, I won $65 bucks a few years ago playing Acey Deucey and Criss Cross with my buddies...PMIC!!!!!

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Experienced Member
    Honestly I just like to play turnys. I am not the best cash game player, but I have a lot of patience in tournaments. I can tell you I have won this and that, but truth is I win some lose some. Game has been improving and just recently got back into playing poker. I do not get nervous or mad in turnys, and often find myself folding for 30 min at a time, waiting for my attack. I am a gear switcher, as those in the past week or so on here can say that have played in a few free rolls with me. My only true stats that I can give you or accomplishments would be from this forum, as I have made final table 3 times out of 6 games, and won one. I should be in the brovada turny tonight or the BCP free roll at 12:00. Get in and play with me, I can show you better than I can tell you.

GL finding your horses, as I am a Mustang

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtleboooy View Post
    Let me know in a pm or bubble my bcp: turtleboooyjr1
    ok

Banned
    I am a very good player and would love to win us some money. This is my last week on 2nd shift next week I go to first shift with my job so I'll have more opportunity next week for the bigger tourneys. I have some large cashes I've won pokerstars nightly 70 grand for 13.3k numerous wins over 1k. If you would like to look up prior stats name on ps was ryan42182, ftp- wellsworth8, bcr- ryangray420, acr- wellsworth83.

PokerOwned Veteran
    im new here so dont know if i qualify or not .. ill be playing those games anyway on my own BR but if you might be interested in running me and potential long term backing we can talk . my SN is HesTheWorst on BCP and Hetheworst on acr .. as far as accomplishments ive ran deep in just about all the big10 and turbo10 games on WPN .. most recent was a 3rd in the 3.5k for $288 on the 4-7-14 but have quite a few scores sense .. thx for the opprutunity you give players tom play i think its awesome !!!

To all the potential stakers, I am sorry but my finances are seeming to have fallen through a little dehind schedule . SO if i do skae horses it will realistically be in about a week. TY

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast