im sick and tired of doing everything in my power to help site grow/help noobs and get rewarded with nothing butspit in my fuckign face i get banned for defending a noob from getting scammed makes trucking sence to me knowing dude scams u out of so fucking much money its not even funny and all he does is get over on people and im the one that get banned yea ok like i said please delete my trucking account im sick and tired of contributing to a site that allows such behavior and nothing gets done i stand up for a guy that doesnt know lock is worthless and he was going to trade 15 bcp for 20 lock knowing that 30 lock is worth only 3 bucks so i let dude know and tell oc how it is your scamming/getting over on him and know it im just saying a real person that isnt a shady greedy bastard wouldve been liek oh man that 15 bcp is worth more than 30 bucks ill give u such and such amount for it but no this scamming ass bitch says ill give u 30 for it knowing his lock is wroth not a fucking dime its good tho yall like this type of shit im fed the fuck up and im gone have a nice life see yall never