Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63851.15

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    that email seems like he set it up to look like a legit member of 2+2 staff, so that he could scam easier. I could be looking too much into it tho
    doess kinda look like he did that lol,,,well hope u gt it back tho .

I dont know how anyone can follow your incoherent run on sentences...proof read your shit before you post!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by theunforgiva View Post
    guy keep telling my to close the dispute he will send ive give him wat he want and he doesnt send then tell he cant logging into po his from college got 1500 carbon he was trying to say that his laptop internet was not working so he had only his mobile phone and couldnt transfer.
    Can ya tell me what wrong with this please,

how horrible lie never trust new member.

Banned
    i dont trade any paypal again if this dont get settled this is getiinnn ridiculous.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    if u wana trade paypal basically u gota make sure u deal with trustworthy party as evrybody say deal EBAYtime or ne1 u hav successfully dealth with earlier or someone u know for a while and trust i too got scammed once but it was only like 150 points username 'shawna' but he doesnt exist nemore on forum.

Banned
    Whats the update on this? Does anyone know this user? Good luck man

PokerOwned God
    update more than likeyl dude is gone, want be back..nothing but a pos..

Banned
    so sick this guy just lie and lie not even sent anything why even is not banned yet wat is wrong here his name is kaymoar

Banned
    paypal reverse my money this morning this guy is a scammer never trade with him glad paypal protect your money otherwise il be phucked.. once again paypal is the best way to trade.

Quote Originally Posted by theunforgiva View Post
    paypal reverse my money this morning this guy is a scammer never trade with him glad paypal protect your money otherwise il be phucked.. once again paypal is the best way to trade.
    Very glad to hear it, now stop trading with strangers, lol

sad but interesting to me because im new here, tthis site obviously has a lot more about it that i need to learn or figuree out. Common sense would tell me not to deal with a stranger though, but that is just my opnion, I am sorry for your lose.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast