Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63412.6

Page 70 of 181 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast
    was working fine last week, today was failing but zab approve the paid,i do not know but i can did it good

It's not luck

Banned
    Hi i am missing alot and alot of points i completed and downloaded a bunch of stuff did the waiting period and still no points is this some scam or something?

i spent 3 hrs and havnt got nothing .......i am soon to give up

I am missing my points in lottery. It shows that i won the points , but as i refresh the page no points are won . plzzz help

I completed a dozen of surveys (one last for about an half hour, page after page) and i didn't get a single point, in my opinion this site is using naive ppl (like me)to make free surveys and other things for them and they benefit from this.Here and there they are throwing a dollar and that's all.SCAM

p.s : i read the rules and used real data
    Last edited by danyt88; 06-20-2012 at 05:03 PM.

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Screen shots actually have worked for me before, i remeber finishing an netspend offer back in the day for 900 points, i got the accceptance but no points, msged the offer wall, i beleive it was super rewards, gave screenshot, and within 8 hours it was there !

Did the Zab's task--email submit, and did the verify on both-the Freebie fix for 105 pts and the acra max comic for 165 pts-all I have recieved is 20 pts--WHY???
    Last edited by BruceJ; 06-22-2012 at 06:04 AM.

These unpaid offers and now the under paid offers-why I left for a month and why I will propably leave for good--cannt play with out points-and can not get them here with these offers

just did the rael player for 75 points--how long does it take to get them when it says credited when installed???????

Quote Originally Posted by BruceJ View Post
    just did the rael player for 75 points--how long does it take to get them when it says credited when installed???????

try another shit, go to superrewards and try all green oferts, you need to change only zip code and delete cookis, GL ! ! !

By the way, "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''