Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63354.89

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I whine like a 5 year old girl
    ^^^^ go find something else better to do then troll get a life lay off the drugs and move along
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

))))) prick gay )))))

By the way, "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''

Quote Originally Posted by 10th View Post
    thanks so much for this great advice, i did some offers yesterday and today i have random credit companies calling me, should have never gave out my real phone number such a bad idea i can only imagine what im gonna get in the mail.
    phone numbers really arent that important some offers u need accurate phone most other u can use a old cell number or they will call and bugg the fuck outta you lol
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

JBD
    Quote Originally Posted by PanlickTrollbait View Post
    what a waste of a thread this was. high on meth lately?
    ^^^ What a trolling moron! G is tryin to help folks, your just being ignorant as usual...

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by lilg97 View Post
    phone numbers really arent that important some offers u need accurate phone most other u can use a old cell number or they will call and bugg the fuck outta you lol
    haha yeah. very nice sig/avi whatever u want too call it, did u make it its sweet!

and please do not i repeat do not do any offer that cost u money if u do they will get reversed and you will get in trouble
    if not free trail or offer u cna make into free trail do not attempt it also do not EVER I MEAN EVER DO DOWNLOADS THEY ARE HARMFULL TO COMPUTER AND CAUSE VIRUSES

sigh...

PokerOwned Veteran hypknautiqah's Avatar
    hopefully i can try some thanks for the info lilg.

Quote Originally Posted by PanlickTrollbait View Post
    what a waste of a thread this was. high on meth lately?
    hes just trying to help those who don't have this information.
    She touched her boob, than touched me, from the transative properties of algebra, I GOT BOOB!! -Steve Smith

Quote Originally Posted by lilg97 View Post
    and please do not i repeat do not do any offer that cost u money if u do they will get reversed and you will get in trouble
    if not free trail or offer u cna make into free trail do not attempt it
    That's not entirely true, if you actually want the product and pay for it with actual funds, there isn't a problem. I've done several purchase offers, never got one reversed because they were actually paid for. So if someone actually wants to make the purchase, it's fine, but, otherwise don't do it.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Quote Originally Posted by MichMan View Post
    That's not entirely true, if you actually want the product and pay for it with actual funds, there isn't a problem. I've done several purchase offers, never got one reversed because they were actually paid for. So if someone actually wants to make the purchase, it's fine, but, otherwise don't do it.
    well put this is 100% correct only do purchase offers u want and are paying for

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast