Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64039.46

Seasoned Veteran

Is Deep in Tournament # FT of 1k gt 6max

down 6 and 4th in chips, bout time i win one of these.

Seasoned Veteran
    didnt get it done again, finished 5th. TT < kq. took home 90. need to win one of these FT's soon. 3 last 3 days and didnt get any.

PokerOwned God
    yep there with you...2nd, 8th, 9th in $250 gtd, $5 bounty and I think $1 rebuy $500 gtd... Focus on being there at a hi %....U cant control those last few orbits too much. I took 2nd when my Qjs was beat by 9 10 of the same suit all in...I had $120k he had like $40k....he spikes a 9...I lose another hand with K7s and Im done. But you cant argue with a couple hundred cash over the last 9 or 10 tourneys. I see some "High rollers" that just say fk it - and shove all in with just about anything at the final table just trying to donk a first place finish - and they get them but they prolly have to final table 10x to even sniff a first. Not sure that's a gd strategy - even though first pays so much. Top 3 is always a gd goal - that always gets you a ge look at taking first while not getting donked out pushing A rag into AK etc....and u make cash to keep you playing other touneys in the mean time...steady flow is never bad...

PokerOwned Demi-God
    comgrats....keep playing good...good luck