Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

PokerOwned God

Is Deep in Tournament # fast fifty 7th place 13 left

going deep again in nother fast ffty....

PokerOwned God
    2nd place after splitting pot with a3 over a2 lol..in the cash now - 10 paid...
    Last edited by LaserCats; 02-16-2013 at 01:06 PM.

PokerOwned God
    ss now 5 left...dink shoves aj I have aq and call....fkn str8 board split...fk u merge

Seasoned Veteran
    Nice work, You've got this!!!

PokerOwned God
    4 left - I shove- no callers... $14k in 3rd now - 4 left...
    3 left...dude catches 444...last al in in blind and: dude shows me JJ against my Q5...Merge!!! he hits a higher str8 to win it...lol...

Results: .60 invested, Won $4.44 Profit: $3.80
    3rd place out of 74 players.

PokerOwned God
    best thing learned... Watching the game - picking out donks that are making scared bets. They either want you to call or they don't want you to call. Figure this out and ur on ur way to pro status. At one point donk I've been watching min raises UTG comes to me in sb with nuthin I fold. Table chip leader in BB calls. flop is all clubs - chip ldr I think ck's. donk shoves al in - chip lder folds 2 pair! WTF? the dude was scared of a 1 card flush beating him - other player at table thought he may have had the nut flush but if he did would he shove all in with the nuts???? no way - u value bet it. How the chip leader doesn't look him up there is beyond me. at best the donk had pocket pair and a flush draw - with 2 pair on flop u, as chip leader, def look him up..... they were both out soon after any way - they both were not gd. These all ins make it tough to win a tourney as u have to repsect 2 players going all in but it makes 2nd, 3rd very easy if ur patient.
    This donk showed lots of A2, qj off etc and called my allins with them?? He was all in ALOTTTT...these are the rental chip guys u need to watch - they take ur blinds and holdem til u get a big hand then u take it all back plus half their stack. Little banks holding ur pocket change til u get a hand lol. Helmuth is the best at this - he gets them in a 25% situation and they have to call as they have more chips then you. If u watch closely u can spot weakness and hopefully have AA, KK etc.
    Last edited by LaserCats; 02-16-2013 at 01:42 PM.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    congrtas ....good luck in future play good