Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64684.76

PokerOwned God

Is Deep in Tournament # Fast Fifty #58618008 Argghhh final table madness...

2 players and 1 donky left. donky rapes me by calling my KK with ARag all-in...then next hand he then splits with me when I have AQ and he has A6... I go from chip leader to 3rd and out when im SS with A5 into other players Aq. The guy 3 outed me 4x over the last hour - and of course as soon as he donks me and has chip lead he donks out. just rediculous...

Took 3rd out of 100 people or so for $5... 5x buy-in won. It feels good to go 5th and then 3rd back to back but 2nd would of dbled my winnings. Would you guys take a chance on knocking a dude out for half ur stack? with KK?
    I think I have to do it. I was still alive and having him call my AQ with A6...just bad fkn luck.

Seasoned Veteran
    I won this tournament 3 nights ago.....was pretty simple to be honest not that many great players....all in all it was a nice profit lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    congrats on your win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PokerOwned God
    Thanks twink - placed 3x in a row in this Fast Fifty tourney - it is pretty ez if get any cards whats so ever - just sucks when ur AK gets beat by a rag or AA gets sucked out by QJ all in pre flop ...lol.

PokerOwned Master
    Sitting 2 of 16 in the $5 bounty started at 12:40. Already in profit from bounties. Every little helps!!