Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64346.7

Elite PokerOwned Member

Is Deep in Tournament # Carbon's free seat to sunday big ticket

199 people left, top 100 get a ticket...im number 9 right now...was just blind v blind with AJc against his kings, turned my ace to crack the chip leader at my table...then busted him out when i had aces in the BB and he shipped with A7d...hoping i can hold onto this and make my way into the big one tomorrow...wish me luck guys i need it

Elite PokerOwned Member
    dude slowplayed AK and we both flopped a king...down to 16th out of 184

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i dont deserve to ever win at poker i dont understand why the fuck i even try anymore....played QKh UTG and was called by big stack at the table with AJo...flop Th Jh 4c...open ended straight flush draw with the royal draw and i cant hit any outs in the deck for my life EVER....why would i right? i lose to 2outers every 15 minutes why would i ever hit when i have half the deck right? lol...down to 152/153 people left...just gotta hold on and pray i can make top 100 i guess....GUARANTEE there's no hope for me left in this...idk why i decided to play that shit im so fucking stupid i really deserve every loss i ever suffer and complain about

PokerOwned Demi-God
    dontcray just startplay again bets you can dats all

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I take it you lost then?? first to worse in .3 ..2 ...1, easy come easy go

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by fkucdaw0rld View Post
    i dont deserve to ever win at poker i dont understand why the fuck i even try anymore....played QKh UTG and was called by big stack at the table with AJo...flop Th Jh 4c...open ended straight flush draw with the royal draw and i cant hit any outs in the deck for my life EVER....why would i right? i lose to 2outers every 15 minutes why would i ever hit when i have half the deck right? lol...down to 152/153 people left...just gotta hold on and pray i can make top 100 i guess....GUARANTEE there's no hope for me left in this...idk why i decided to play that shit im so fucking stupid i really deserve every loss i ever suffer and complain about
    From what I can see your playing hands in to strength (never good) but your gd enough to ferret out a missed AK and make them pay with your pocket 2's or 10js with 10 on flop. BUT - you have to recognize that they probably put you on lesser hand and walk you down. I think you may have to back off of A Big stack that's making you pay for your draws. A short stack YES its a go! Big stack - no.

Again I think your great at playing the flop with what you got - but realize that if their raising into you and its a wet flop (premiums/flush flop) you may be in trouble and not be able to call down half your stack to see river. Don't play games with the big stack! EVER. Not unless you have AA KK AKs and you catch the flop. You have to play trap with them. You miss the flop let it go. Your KK hits K on flop - let them lead out them come over the top of them. That will get you all your chips back from all those bully plays or AK into your 22 that you have to fold. Pretty Easy to get 80% pre flop with the stack you had....instead of pushing the envelope with 49% into a big stack.

Pick your spots dude. Do that with the shorter stacks that wont make you blow through half your stack - if they think ur on a draw they may ck the turn and even the river to save chips up for your raise on river (to look you up).

Bottom line is tighten up towards the end with Big stacks - remember you have enough chips to wait for AA KK QQ and a chance to double up against the big stack or knock a short stack out. Trust that the cards will come. Play gambling cards in the BB and SB - don't volunteer as much.

GL

PokerOwned God
    One skill that helps wit h these is knowing how many chips you need to lag into the Coupon/Ticket. OBv if you have $1 million in chips walk away - break your key board. cancel your internet for the day. But if there are 120 players left and the bubble is at $10k in chips and there are 10 tables left: (100 get a ticket for example)...

Realize that 1 person per table donking out every 5 minutes is about the norm or average with more time for the actual bubble. So if you have $30k - you should be able to play 1 hand and make the cut. Meaning you probably have 10 blinds to play - even if you limp each one with out AA or KK QQ you should be able to pick off one hand. That puts you at atleast $5k round the bubble with 4 players with less than you.

You would be surprised how panicky people get - they cant wait for Ax play 44 into a 3 way hand and the big stack donks a 1 card flush knocking 2 out.

Time is your friend. The longer you can stay alive the better because: no one is folding AA, KK, QQ, JJ AKs. You just have to wait for 2 players at the same table to have these. SO relax and just play your cards - your good enough to get to $100k in chips etc - then kick back and let people fold their blinds to you - play your AA, KK QQ, gamble in blinds with the short stacks etc. These coupon/sattys are more about buying time with chips and letting the "set ups" happen (AA vs KK, KK vs 222 on flop) - MERGE is full of them.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    +1 to both of those...i appreciate it laser, thanks for those posts foreal...i just got a new job so i've been working, havent been able to do too much in any tournaments the past couple of days...managed to get through the maximus freeroll yesterday and got an $11 ticket, using that right now and sitting in first out of the last 15 in my tourny now...def need this cash right here, that shit would do wonders for my motivation right now...again, appreciate the posts and i agree completely with the avoid bumping heads with the big stack advice