Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62939.67

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    A) EAD and B)there were plenty of reasons with the table dynamics
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitjunky View Post
    ai preflop with 44 as the second stack against the big - wow you must have a good reason for that otherwise i wonder how you got to this point in the first place
    1)I'm UTG and at ~8 bb's. i limp, someone at the table is shoving, wasted 40k

2)I fold, and eat 40k on the bb risking a shit hand, because refer to 1, someone is shoving, and now im at 5bb's with the blind increase

3)Only other viable option is to shove imho
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

GOOD gamee !!and nice cash tooo )

PokerOwned Pro
    dynamics do help

but why not just raise to 120k and then push on the flop - you prob would have gotten him to fold - he may go ai preflop then you can fold and hope for 3rd if its about the money

also he is calling your ai with any two cards over 10, most aces, and all pairs - your best hope in any situation is 50/50-ish and then it comes down to the money ladder effect - if you can hold on for 3rd whats the pay difference

anywho still a good cash

3rd to 4th was about 40 increase, but the caller i got was shoving ATC..literally ATC it seemed, was luck boxing the entire FT.

dynamics do help

but why not just raise to 120k and then push on the flop - you prob would have gotten him to fold - he may go ai preflop then you can fold and hope for 3rd if its about the money

also he is calling your ai with any two cards over 10, most aces, and all pairs - your best hope in any situation is 50/50-ish and then it comes down to the money ladder effect - if you can hold on for 3rd whats the pay difference

anywho still a good cash
    Everyone was playing everything all in pre - he would have repopped him anyway. This guy was pushing A6 and K9 as well, but not calling with it.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

PokerOwned Pro
    with the above info then i agree with the move completely - i like when people post dynamics because it really helps with understanding why one does something

but i hope you can see why i was critical due to the lack of info - no offense i hope

good job and keep it up

with the above info then i agree with the move completely - i like when people post dynamics because it really helps with understanding why one does something

but i hope you can see why i was critical due to the lack of info - no offense i hope

good job and keep it up
    appreciated, and no longer need to EAD. haha that was a tilted snap reply

PokerOwned Demi-God
    congrats...nice money..good luck in future tourney

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123