Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63497.96

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Veteran
    when I get deep in tournaments I feel like thats when i lose a big chunk of my chips thats why once Im close to the money if i have a nice size stack I just step away from the computer for a while until we are in the money then I just pick my spots and hope for the best

PokerOwned Master
    if this is the best way, i dont know, normally you can win quiet a lot of chips in this time of the tourney, because the low stacks play no hand

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Samweis3 View Post
    if this is the best way, i dont know, normally you can win quiet a lot of chips in this time of the tourney, because the low stacks play no hand
    I'm with Sam. Set yourself up for the FT and tax the table. You'll get tons of free chips. Plus, min cashing isn't nearly as important as going deep.
    When you are sending your Soldier into uncharted bush, always make sure he's wearing a helmet.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    lol, dont grind 4 places , if u play , play to win --1st place nothing less

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    Gripsed is great training for MTT imo. They guy is not to complicated in his explanation of hands. Search for it on youtube and watch his MTT strategy. His roomate FT the wsop. Clearly these kids know their aggression at the table and its power.

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12