Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64613.62

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    adding you as friend, way to go man, I got 7th a few nights ago!
    Friend request accepted, thanks for the request. Now we can find each other in some games.
    Last edited by NateVest; 03-14-2013 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserCats View Post
    hmmm invalid attachment... Nice win - what was the buy-in for that? Top 4 is always gd - in the micros I play top 2 even better. But $140 is great.
    Thanks LaserCats! Attachment was working before I shut down the laptop and went to bed last night, so I will have Zab check it out and get a functional screenshot to show the members that were not railing the table. I will take 4th any day on the daily dazzler and rake $140 although first would have been even sweeter, ha ha. I still have the screenshot, so it wont be a problem. What micro's do you finish 1st and 2nd in frequently?? Is your username LaserCats on merge?

Quote Originally Posted by pikeboy412 View Post
    gl... let me know how you finish...
    Thanks pikeboy! I ended up taking 4th, I wish I could have taken it down but there is always next time, still always happy with a FT finish.

Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post
    Nice, I watched from the final two tables.
    Thanks again for railing when it came down to the last two tables. I would have announced it to get you guys in after the add on, but I am superstitious and didn't want to post until I was at least at the final table. Thanks again for the support/props. Hope to see you at the tables soon. I wish Carbon would bring p2p transfers back.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    gg man. nice cash gl in next tourney
    Thanks Tommy, really needed that to keep my upswing going. I have been playing a very low volume lately, so its time to start grinding again and get these VIP tiers, played last night in the $25 freeroll and took 13th, won less than a dollar, but a cash is a cash ha ha.

Congrats on your 4th place Nate.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesUp1439 View Post
    Congrats on your 4th place Nate.
    Thanks Aces, was CL at one point and had a couple of beats but still a great game to be in. Makes me want to play the daily dazzler every night ha ha.

PokerOwned Master
    best of luck i hope next tome you be 1 place

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Very nice job I will take 4th for $140 any day of the week and twice on sundays. GJ now get that bankroll grinding

Quote Originally Posted by LaserCats View Post
    hmmm invalid attachment... Nice win - what was the buy-in for that? Top 4 is always gd - in the micros I play top 2 even better. But $140 is great.
    Dollar Frenzy.jpg

Oops that was an attachment when I final tabled the dazzler on Hero before it shut down. I will find the screenshot and attach it if you would really like to see it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast