Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

PokerOwned God

Is Deep in Tournament # .60 NLH in deep #66581458 10:40 am

Was in first til SeaShells decided to call my all in with pocket pair - she rivered a ace or some shet. I'm in 4th now with 11 left - 10 paid out. Not sure why she calla fellow PO'er that has shown nothing but AA, KK and pocket pairs when all in. But what ever - shes about to bubble anyway.

PokerOwned God
    wow go card dead at final table down to 8th place then JJ, AQ and back up to 2nd

PokerOwned God
    wow go card dead at final table down to 8th place then JJ, AQ and back up to 2nd

Quote Originally Posted by LaserCats View Post
    Was in first til SeaShells decided to call my all in with pocket pair - she rivered a ace or some shet. I'm in 4th now with 11 left - 10 paid out. Not sure why she calla fellow PO'er that has shown nothing but AA, KK and pocket pairs when all in. But what ever - shes about to bubble anyway.
    Good luck, shells is a great player so beware. Good luck on the felts and good run in the fast fifty mtt.

Banned
    GL

GG and good cash.

PokerOwned God
    6th place with $2.225 winnings...got SS's by huge blinds - went all in over blinds with K8 suited. - BB had AJ off. no way he's folding....had 30% going to the river. Only had $6,400 left with the antes at $800.... folded all appropriate hands - would a sucked out once in a 3 way against AJ while the other player had KQ as well - I fold he hits a k in river and beats the AJ. I'm not risking my tourney life their - specially for a split with KQ into an obv Ace hand. Funny think is - if I win my 40% pf hand against AJ - I move into 2nd with $22k.

PokerOwned God
    thanks - shell was playing loose - and bubbled - obv when she calls me with a rag (and Im in first place/huge stack) then challenges another all in with A rag and loses down to $3k - that's not gd. She then tightened up and promptly bubbled - kinda the opposite of what u should do; call all ins with 48% at best - 18% at worst - with plenty of time to see the table weed it self out.

But u never know on Merge.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    good luck hope you get chips wish you good run