Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

Is Deep in Tournament # 590010191 $33NL on Pokerstars

I wouldn't say I'm deep, but I'm going to make it deep in this one, its been running 45 minutes and I'm sitting in 2nd place out of 157 left, still extended registration but I have over $12,000 in chips and am running well.

I'd appreciate any help and support on the rails and otherwise throughout this game as i am going for broke with my last ?350, and going to enter some high stakes tournaments today to try and be a great success, or it could be the end of me.

PokerOwned God
    good luck.. i hope you do well...

get that money!!

Survey Master
    gl hope you make a run

Seasoned Veteran
    Thanks, I lost an all in bet (him not me) when someone hit their set against my top pair so went back down to about 9000, but have chipped up to $10,139 at the first break.

I unfortunately came 18th in a $5k guaranteed $11NL 2R1A earlier and only got a small profit but am using that and my bank balance and depression to motivate me to win this damn tournament, I know that I have the ability and I know when I make stupid decisions, but previously I have chosen to ignore my instincts but now I'm going to start believing them and winning more poker.

Seasoned Veteran
    I reshoved all in when I had AK, after someone raised about $800 and then suprisingly got called with QJ suited and he hit and seriously dented my stack, I doubled up of the same guy a hand later and am surviving now on about $2,200

i want money at pokerrstars

congrat

Seasoned Veteran
    haha, just doubled up again from the fool that donked me low earlier when my AKh beat his KJos all in and now I'm back fighting again at over $5,400

Seasoned Veteran
    I busted out

PokerOwned God
    Oh man. Maybe a lil less shove and more flop as you can easily get calls from lesser hands - just 60/40 is a tough way to play long term in a tourney...too close to a flip. It's great if you got aa, kk - but AK pray? for a gd chunk of your stack? maybe not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast