Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64290.75

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

Is Deep in Tournament # 588010287

I've made it into the final 1270 in this $5.50 tournament with $40K Guaranteed. I've been playing pretty well, started off slow but then had a few good hands in a row to quadruple my stack, since then I've been bullying the table a bit more, until I got caught out but then won another few good pots to give me a decent stack again.

Has been a while since I got this far in a tournament with almost 10,000 entrants, I really want to make the big money positions.

Advice please for keeping it together and making the right moves, are there some hands that are an automatic fold now that wouldn't have been earlier, should I try and steal and bully more because I have a good stack?

Seasoned Veteran
    It's on pokerstars btw

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    keep an open mind, and play it like its the main event at the wsop. Also you gotta wanna win super bad, stay focused

PokerOwned God
    If u feel u are losing control of the table and dont know where you stand - go back to basics (premium cards 3xbb pf bets) ...till then, against small stacks, raise every hand pre flop and use ur poker smarts to decide if you're better than 50/50 on the flop and bet it. Pressure them until they make a mistake. Once the stacks get similar to yours at the tables - go back to playing closer to gd position with good cards betting pre flop and c-betting with a hit or gd draw...If you get too much resistance let it go. there will be many easier hands to take pots down.

PokerOwned God
    Prolly over by now - I hope you did well - most times in 2k player plau tournaments i find it easy to get to 150 and then tough as balls to get to final 50 as there are so many huge donky stacks around... Good luck.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    good luck in the tournament!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck, win and things, hooray for you. yes please

PokerOwned Pro
    hope it goes well bud hit that big $

PokerOwned God
    how did the outcome end dude, let us know...congrats on itm atleast

How goes??? I wish to play... but i dont have bankroll! xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast