Final three in 2-7 triple draw.......;people play like they're on meth lol

raise three times then draw 4 lol
    \
    some truly terrible play but darn confusing

Quote Originally Posted by silentdelerium View Post
    Final three in 2-7 triple draw.......;people play like they're on meth lol
    i have before lol

PokerOwned God
    How do you play? try for the best std poker hands? hold 2 cards draw 3?

Seasoned Veteran
    its nice to be deep in a tourny, just sucks to be bubbled out and not even make the money... im there a lot

Seasoned Veteran
    Even better though when you grind it out and take first place. There really is a sense of acheivement when you do that. Good Luck

yep....i know the feeling.....i play live enough that spending 3-5 hours depending bubbling online doesn't hurt quite as bad as 10-12 hours live.....not that it doesn't hurt, prob the fact i've usually got a bunch of games going keeps me from dwelling on it as opposed to being done for the day, tired, and doing my best not to go online or to a cash game and tilt a bit when i know i'm in no shape to gamble....sometimes i end up doing that but i'm good about setting a limit on my tilt.....everything in moderation lol....even that.....if nothing else i've collected a bunch of free drink tix to drown my sorrows since i rarely drink playing live for decent stakes

Lasercats.....in a nutshell 2-7 td is really in my mind about position, table image, good reads (ie knowing what cards your opponents are standing on and pushing at ya), and having one of the 4 twos......depending on those....drawing 3 w 72 is usually fine....but i prefer to have 3 cards 8 and under....drawing into or out of a straight can really screw you so i try to avoid that, and if you can draw to 75432 or 76432 ie the nuts/almost nuts i'll usually say to go for it even if someone's standing pat early unless your hurting for chips or know the opponent to be really solid, ie doesn't stand pat w/ j high or 10 high all the time and try to push.....i'll look for a little guide I wrote for 2+2 a long time ago and post it up........sorry if that was convoluted.....2-7 td is simple yet deep....one reason i really like it......nl 2-7 sd is much different but equally fun in my humble opinion.....love playing that live when i can see my opponents since its almost all position, table image, and having the guts to either bluff off folks or draw that one card that could either make or break your whole game...

lmfaooo@ people play like they are on meth!!! the prolly are....and the fact that mixed games are my fav.....hope ya win that.....mixed games= thinking and not ur standard donk all in like nlhe....gl

yep....i love mixed games, draw games, and stud games the most (hi/lo preferably) and razz is a personal fav.....got into it playing 4 tables on ftp where some decent pros play (mandy white being the best i've seen) and she and a few others really taught me the in's and outs of it.....one of my favorite things in the world is knowing you have the best hand and having someone try to chase you down.....can be real profitable if you play nice and tight and are able to count what cards are live and dead .....heck paid the rent for a few years till full tilt blew up