Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66316.63

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned God

Is Deep in Tournament # $250 gtd deep stack merge carbo turbo

fkn blinds are so huge - had $37k a minute ago...down to $24k in like 18th...top 36 paid out of like 350 players

PokerOwned God
    I shove $30k all in UTG and mutha fkr calls with 89 off... My QQ is 90 something % as I spike a Q on flop.....merge fks me again on river back door runner runner str8...would a hade $80k......won $5.51,,,,and prolly lost $25 on that hand,fkkkkk. nice to beat out 300 people. but fk $5....I was lookin at $40 or so... oh well.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Maybe next time but good run beter somthing den nothing

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by bakreni12 View Post
    Maybe next time but good run beter somthing den nothing
    true - Im in the fast fifty today jawing with a donk and there are like 17 left im in 14th with like $4500 left in BB with AK. Dude 3 bets form mid position with a huge chip stack and I all in him thinking hes got prolly ak or qq at best....(we both went all in HU in blinds against each other 2 hands ago with AQ on another table)...and the turd turns over AA.....hot seats for sure - he had QQ, then donked 89, the AQ, then AA....never missing. wtf.

that hand woulda put me ahead of him in 3rd? or 4th?

Experienced Member
    way to go thought some money is better then no money my friend

You won something.

How many all in situations did you eke out up until then? lol That one hand might not present the full picture. Look at your hand history and compare how big of favorites and underdogs you were in those situations too. lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    wtg good job................

PokerOwned Veteran
    This should be your motivation for upcoming tournaments

PokerOwned God
    Im ahead of my competitor 98% of the time pre flop. I'm all in pre flop 50% of the time. So, No, I don't eke out much. Final table donks have been bad - no AA over my KK - last one, last night, was AJs all in to make final table and donk calls with 24...he hit trip 4s . I lose in 11th and make like $5/3 bounties. Wouldn't it be nice if my final table hands either didn't get called by 24 or actually won?

PokerOwned Veteran
    hey money is better than no money i like 5 bucks, cuz im just looing to win some money to start up my bank roll

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast