Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63867.55

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned God

Is Deep in Tournament # $250 GTD in 17th with 18 left...

17th with 18 left... $12k left though... in money already... Carbon/merge

PokerOwned God
    shove A9 under gun and get respected after playing so tight for 2 hours - went form 2nd to 45th now back up to top 15 lol

PokerOwned God
    AHHHH CRAP.... out in 15th.... Had a7 off... guy under gun limps $6k - I'm seated next to him....I got spooked thinking he had an ace and whole table to get through pre flop...I folded it. He had KJ no one else called (WTF???? how's that possible? when everyone is all in every hand?) but SB. 7 on flop - J on flop - so he had me on flop - but Ace turn and I go up to $50k - I should of called I guess with A rag. damn it.

In to it for $2.10.... took 15th out of 166.. $.11 prize - needed to get to 10th for next pay level so I should of shoved the a7 - momentary lapse of strategy in a pay out like that short stacked.

PokerOwned God
    Not too bad, grats to you Laser. And ElmeBaj: Guess you will get banned soon.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    congratulations not to bed keep it up good luck

PokerOwned Demi-God
    TID, good luck, hang in there
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Elite PokerOwned Member
    nice run, best of luck with your bankroll.. keep it up

well i too am in a current sng tourney

i have lost like 3 one dollar sit and goes and it makes me question the whole freakin deal

pray for me lol

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by mathkid View Post
    well i too am in a current sng tourney

i have lost like 3 one dollar sit and goes and it makes me question the whole freakin deal

pray for me lol

IT's simple. Play .11 bumble bees. If you cant win 1st or 2nd 40% of the time there over 100 games you are not doing something right. Once you have $50 - play some $1 sng's but be careful - I blew $20 fast (25% of my BR at the time) on $1 and $2 sng's on a bad run but made it back by dropping down will I got back on track with luck and strategy. It =doesn't hurt to ck out a site that shows you the level of players in these sit and goes - and maybe note the best and worst players...definitely note the best players = often their shoves are real and they are looking to trap Aq with AK. Often the fish shove over the blinds with "gd cards" like K9s and you can re-raise them all in. with A10+. There is no substitute for luck though - Like having KK and finding AA to your left - that's the beginning of your down turn lol.......

Not bad, good jpb congrats laser and keep it up. Woot Woot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast