Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63012.16

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You couldn't keep me away from dem der chips boi
    You check, I bet. You raise, I re-raise. You go all-in, I fold.
    "Ya prozach makes a good point" - Zab

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    Owned

Banned
    o NO! Just realized that was you lol, I'm out for blood LOL

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    nice...keep it in the family

PokerOwned God
    A8s... hmmmm Looks like u were short'ish stacked and I can see shoving there... Did u have a read here or just looking to get in with the best hand u could get... The thing about these SS situations/medium blinds is that if you get 1 hand to shove all in you'll win atleast $7k or more. So I'm guessing you had 2 more shots at shoving on the blinds with cards in an isolated way. But yeah - cant wait forever for cards. If you can get the shorter stacks limping or in a blind with you there's a good chance they may just fold to you as opposed to shoving on the big stack at the table - but yeah their usually full of shet trying to donk you/bully you with crap anyway.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserCats View Post
    A8s... hmmmm Looks like u were short'ish stacked and I can see shoving there... Did u have a read here or just looking to get in with the best hand u could get... The thing about these SS situations/medium blinds is that if you get 1 hand to shove all in you'll win atleast $7k or more. So I'm guessing you had 2 more shots at shoving on the blinds with cards in an isolated way. But yeah - cant wait forever for cards. If you can get the shorter stacks limping or in a blind with you there's a good chance they may just fold to you as opposed to shoving on the big stack at the table - but yeah their usually full of shet trying to donk you/bully you with crap anyway.
    Was card dead and everyone folded to me, blinds were eating away at my chip stack, went with the best hand to come to me, if I waited some more might have kept getting worst hands and if I did happen to double up I would have to just double up again because because I would still be SS. So I just took my shot. I have been having trouble with SS hand ranges lately running deep in a few tourneys, Me and Joe was having this same convo.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    god luck to you i hpoe you get in money

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12