Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

WPN to follow Merge in leaving NV NJ and DE

Winning Poker Network Departs Nevada, New Jersey, Delaware Markets ?

another issue of needing to get everyone on one page before each state runs isolated rooms and we're all cut off from each other on the felt
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

PokerOwned God
    it seems to me that the goal is for the sites to be usa based which i good

PokerOwned Master
    That sux, but I only know 1 player from Delaware. Maybe a step towards a US approved site so the gubernment can take their share, which isnt really good.

i think the goverment should let all the us people play its there money not the goverments but you know they think its theirs and so we are the ones that have to deal with it

Here to play some poker.HERE TO HAVE SOME FUN.Just don't make me pull my GUN...lol

Quote Originally Posted by royalpat View Post
    True, but the issues plaguing regulated poker are still rampant, heres an example

2. Delaware and Nevada Sign Interstate Compact
    First, online poker was legalized in the United States, then Ultimate Poker launched in Nevada. Now, two states, Nevada and Delaware, are set to share liquidity.
    On Tuesday, Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval and Delaware Gov. Jack Markell met in Wilmington, DE to sign an interstate Internet poker pact. The poker-only compact will allow online players from each state to compete against one another, and is the first of its kind in the U.S.
    The two states will create the Multi-State Internet Gaming Association, which will oversee the partnered markets, and look to expand to pact to three or more states.
    “I’ve had conversations with New Jersey,” Sandoval said when asked about a potential partnership with the third and final state in the country with legalized online poker. “We’d love to have New Jersey as a partner as well.”
    Industry experts don’t expect New Jersey to join the pact.
    Source:Five Thoughts: Full Tilt Repayments, Interstate Online Poker, Hellmuth's Beef, and More | PokerNews

The last line of that is VERY telling, first off we're talking OVER A YEAR none of these states allowed playing each other, and now a deal for DE and NV goes thru and analysts dont even think NJ will join an interstate deal? Whats going to happen when we have 1/3 of states intrastate (only state residents from said state in player pool), 1/4 of the states interstate (can play each other but not global). 1 or 2 states do the right thing and open entirely, and the rest stay banned? We have enough issues even getting games started let alone hitting the overlay mark in a gtd, how many gtds will we have left since theres not enough players allowed to play in said poker room? As well, you'd be kissing WPN and Merge (at least, no confirmation bodog/bovada will follow suit, yet) goodbye in all states when its not cost effective to run in the US with as few states available to play on them.

There needs to be more talk about unifying all states in an interstate deal that can also gain ground to reopen to the global market, thats the only way to ever get even close to the glory days of PS, FT, etc.
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

PokerOwned Demi-God
    That's terrible one state can play poker and the others can't.

PokerOwned Veteran
    its enough to make me a federalist.

Experienced Member