Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62378.42

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    Looks like UB/AP got raided today in Costa Rica according to a few sources on 2+ ... Stars too but it seems that they were more caught in the crossfire of UB's crap.

Costa Rica OIJ raids PokerStars and AP/UB offices in Costa Rica - Poker News - News, Views and Gossip

I find it kinda funny they making such a big deal about what most other countries see as a normal activity and hobby

PokerOwned Master
    Excuse me for the players what havent a couunt in this sites thas down slow

good luck to all

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Why Pokerstars, FullTilit, and UB being seized. These are the best poker sites on the web

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I doubt anyone with money on UB or Absolute Poker will ever see it again, but really, they should have known better!

PokerOwned Master
    I only like to withdraw in $100 and greater increments. So I had about $50 at AP/UB in total. Winning another $60 with one of my The Dime coupons that I earned with 1000 player points, bringing my total to $110. I liked the site. Not my favorite, but it wasn't the worst. Sad if they are allowed to rip off player funds by claiming bankruptcy. Maybe laws and regulations need to be passed.

PokerOwned Master
    laws and regulations are gov. takeover. Other than insider cheatin a couple years ago they were great. Wonder why Helmuth left in Dec.

This isn't something new but I hear they will get withdrawn fix from the players before they going bankrupt.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I think you are saying they are going to let players withdraw before they go under? I seriously doubt that.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    The bad news of online gaming just keeps roooooolling in

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast