Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $59327.97

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    yea im not denying who is on the money list. Im sayin jonnie chan is a better player then gold. Also 3 of those 5 made my list. Who would you rather have in a bet mizrachi or jamie gold. Thats what my list is. Current rankings of skill based on career.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Why's Doyle Brunson name isn't up there he has as many bracelets as Phil Hellmuth

PokerOwned Veteran
    i liked the list but id take off daniel and johnny chan. gotta put mike matusow and erik sidel up there.

PokerOwned Master
    the fact that jamie gold is on that list is insulting to every poker player ever (lucky bastard).... my top 5:
    5. Dan Harrington
    4. Johnny Chan
    3. Erik Seidel
    2. Phil Hellmuth
    1. Phil Ivey

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseytime View Post
    ... Who would you rather have in a bet mizrachi or jamie gold. Thats what my list is. Current rankings of skill based on career.
    I'm not a Gold fan at all so easily I rather back the grinder. Where would Seidel rank on your list? 6th ...10th... 20th??

If you pulled grinder off and put Seidel on I'd like your list more ... Seidel is on a heater this year and done plenty in the past ... 8 wsop bracelets to go with his 16 mil.
    ---------
    No one has brought up this name yet so I will. I don't know where someone like Elky fits in (not saying top 5 all time). He's done a lot both online and live. Online years are kind of like "dog years" and his online accomplishments are very impressive. Since he shifted over to the live scene he has won plenty. Bertrand "Elky" Grospellier - Wikipedia

5. Micheal Mizraci
    4. Dan Harrington
    3. Phil Hellmuth
    2. Doyle Brunson
    1. Phil Ivey

Elite PokerOwned Member
    A fair list I must say, but due to a lack of playing time with those you have mentioned, I have a different group of players entirely. My list consists of those who I have experience playing with. Hopefully it will help, at least to let each of you know who to stay away from in the client.

1. Tiarra
    2. Acetoo
    3. Zab
    4. Prawney
    5. TheBeesKnees

Knight-Lieutenant
    Um, why the heck is PHIL UP THEREEEEE?????!?!??!!?!?!?!?

Knight-Lieutenant
    Yeah ok, well maybe before posting like this you should do some research, just dont even make a thread if you dont know what your talking about

Banned
    i think you have a pretty good list because it is based on more then just one statistic

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast