Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Riess wins it!!!!!!!!

After JC I wanted Riess to win. Strangely we both worked for the same employer previously and are less than a month apart age wise lol

who did you want/didn't want to win
    High as Heaven, Eyes low as Hell

PokerOwned Master
    I wanted Benefield to win and was so shocked when riess mucked AQo vs benefields shove with AKo. He played good enough to win and ran well, kudos!

RIESS THE BEAST!!!! lol so glad he won, im happy to see another young guy take the title as world champion, if farber had won i was gonna insane.

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    The final table was rather entertaining..thoroughly enjoyed it! Awesome win for, what appears to be, a fine young man.

PokerOwned God
    good hu, but to me the other guy played it horribly especially the pocket 55 hand..

Damn you, you rat bastard - I had a meeting last night so I DVRd it. Then go into forum and can't help but actually read the header.

PokerOwned Veteran
    yeah i wanted to see JC take it down too, but after he went out i knew, well thought Riess would take it and he did.
    played very well, good reads, well deserved win! the bracelet looked very nice as well!ofcourse not as nice as the 8.3 mil lol

Experienced Member
    I dont think I am the only person who actually enjoys seeing a vet take the title down am i?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I was rooting for Jc also. Seems like hes a cool guy and his hometown is close by where i live. Earlier in the tournament i saw reiss in few hands and i just knew he was gonna make good run. THought to myself he a damn good plaayer and confident. not cocky, but he knows he a great player

he said he is the best player in the world. what a joke, if the deck rain on me like it rain on him, i am the best player in the world also.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast