Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63633.54

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yeah only if they register and agree to pay taxes. If we havent seen our money yet from tilt ub or AP its most likely we aint going to see em. They've had plenty of time now to "do the right thing" but have chosen not to. IMO id be happily shocked if they paid us US players our money but i dont look for it to EVER happen....
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    I mentioned in another thread on this subject that a bill in a committee is nowhere near being a law. More bills die in committee then make it out of committee. Yes there is some hope here ... just do not expect anything soon. Congress is a slow moving machine.

For those hoping to play on Stars and Tilt ... Tilt and Stars were indicted for BANK FRAUD and MONEY LAUNDERING! The chances of them being back in the US market is next to nil.

When/if online poker is fully legalized/regulated expect new companies to rise and fill the void left from Stars/Tilt. Many people are speculating Ceasars, Harrahs, WSOP, ect. to be the new big boys on the block. They certainly have the capital and know how to do it.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Play poker, beat your opponents, beat the rake, and now you have to beat the IRS too? Good luck Americans, but I wouldn't be playing under those conditions so this does not seem like a good fix to me.

PokerOwned Veteran
    go poker, go poker, go poker. get legal, get legal. get legal.

(is this waiting equivalent to that of a 18 year old male waiting for his g/f to become legal?)

Knight
    We have always had to pay taxes on winnings in the US. That would be nothing new.

PokerOwned God
    sounds like a possibilty, but i don't know about pokerstars, but new companies poping up a must, too much money can be made off online poker to benefit usa and our national debt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12