Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63412.6

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by royalpat View Post
    yes the saga continues if only they would legalize usa sites for us it would so much more simple
    Yes I would love to see usa poker legalized but there are huge issues for them to do and its a long dried out process. Things are going to be done on a state by state regulation and if you dont live in these states then there is NO WAY your going to be able to play. There will be a complete verification process just to sign up. Considering gambling is 21 in the USA your going to have to send in drivers license, proof of state residency ect. After all that the rake is going to be killer and ALL winnings will be taxed on a state then federal level. And thats only scratching the surface on everything.

PokerOwned God
    very cool - - thanks for posting...Poker USA pls and soon !

Elite PokerOwned Member
    ray bitar dumb and idiot i want my money

he should be fuckin killed and raped by a fuckin horse from the bronx zoo!!! i want my 3k u fucks!!! nothing like a camel jockey having ur money held up......sick to know this pos still prolly has money floating around....if u believe the doj seized everything he had....ur out of ur mind!! sux b.c the only people that are suffering out of all this is the "players" fucked that you would think the doj would be on our side and give us our money back....but they are fuckin us just as bad as ray bitar is!!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Custom, lets hope he gets a cellmate that likes to shove all in alot.

Banned
    i hope the stars/ftp deal gets finished soon, one time please!!

ftp=scum...ray bitar=scum....ps= buy ftp already.....it was reported like months ago that ftp was buying ftp for 750mill "the software" so they didnt have any obv competition.....also paid the doj 330million to repay all the money that was owed...

i get the fact about having to sort things out first....but imo the doj just needs to send every1 their money back and close the deal with ps....what could be the hold up ? welll lets see.....they could just sell the software and pay the doj and be done with it.....or the doj could prlong this shit as long as they can to have the money tied up so they can figure a proper way of taxing our money "the doj fuckin the players more" ....imo the doj is nothing but greedy mother fuckers....no way around it,.....if ps made an offer and was willing to pay this and that,.....wats the hold up?> "umm the doj" they dont wanna give us the money,....bottom line....they arent behind the players....if so they woulda had them pay our money back already....i dont wanna hear it bc all this other shit is still in play with bitar or whoever.....bottom line...i would put the doj in the same class as bitar....fuyckin crooks

Nice!

1 down

3 to go! LOL

Thats hilarious Jayhawk. I am looking forward to the follow up story where he gets shanked by some drug dealer in prison that was screwed out of his money on FTP only later to find himself on the same block as the guy who stole from him....LOL.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12