Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63514.31

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

PokerHost has P2P transfers.

So I was playing on Carbon the other day, when a player told me that PokerHost has P2P transfers. I contacted their live support, and they confirmed this is true. I wanted to know if anyone here plays there. I sent Zab a PM, and told him that this would be a great skin to switch FR's to. It is part of the Merge gaming network. This player I was talking to said that they are the best skin by far. Just thought that I would share this information.

if they are part of Merge I am thinking this player whom you speak of is mistaken as the Merge cashier is located off shore and is why we lost P2P transfers in the first place.....

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    if they are part of Merge I am thinking this player whom you speak of is mistaken as the Merge cashier is located off shore and is why we lost P2P transfers in the first place.....
    No I was told this by not only a player on the skin, but also had it confirmed by a live PokerHost representative.

all I am saying is if PokerHost which I don't have atm is part of the Merge Network can't have P2P Transfers for like I said Merge Cashier is off shore, which is why P2P was done away with.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Ok I just downloaded their software,and I can confirm P2P transfers are available here. Pretty crazy, I don't know how they have them while most of Merge doesn't. This is sick, and if we could get Zab to move FR's here is would be bad-ass.

Banned
    can u actually complete a p2p transfer tho?

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    all I am saying is if PokerHost which I don't have atm is part of the Merge Network can't have P2P Transfers for like I said Merge Cashier is off shore, which is why P2P was done away with.
    Will: [21:31:31] info: Please wait for a site operator to respond.

Will: [21:31:33] info: You are now chatting with 'Will'

Will: [21:31:39] Visitor: hi

Will: [21:31:43] Will: Thank you for contacting PokerHost Support my name is Will! How can I help you today?

Will: [21:32:01] Visitor: is there really p2p transfer at this site?

Will: [21:32:47] Will: Yes, we do offer the player to player transfer

Will: [21:33:08] Visitor: and is this a part of the merge network?

Will: [21:33:22] Will: Merge is our software provider only

Will: [21:33:50] Visitor: ok thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TKD55 View Post
    Will: [21:31:31] info: Please wait for a site operator to respond.

Will: [21:31:33] info: You are now chatting with 'Will'

Will: [21:31:39] Visitor: hi

Will: [21:31:43] Will: Thank you for contacting PokerHost Support my name is Will! How can I help you today?

Will: [21:32:01] Visitor: is there really p2p transfer at this site?

Will: [21:32:47] Will: Yes, we do offer the player to player transfer

Will: [21:33:08] Visitor: and is this a part of the merge network?

Will: [21:33:22] Will: Merge is our software provider only

Will: [21:33:50] Visitor: ok thanks

Yes this is the same thing I was told. I was also told that they have their own cashier,so that is why they are allowed to do P2P transfers. I am actually talking more in depth. The representative told me WU can take less than a week. I really want to play a ton in January, and I am probably moving here. I really want to play the PO FR's as well. The representative told me to tell Zab to contact: [email protected] Moving PokerOwned FR's to this skin might make a lot of sense.

pokerhost is on merge,, i have an acct there and used to play freerolls there with another group before. they have a different cashier than carbon tho,, so i,m sure th is is possible then.

Yeah this is good news. I sent Zab an email, I thought it would make a good site to have our Fr's on. I know that not having P2P option sucks. This site has a daily minimum of $5 and max of $250.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast