Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62687.75

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Phil Helmuth

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by cnowacky View Post
    Ivey played like a normal poker player. That's why he lost.
    Normal? Im assuming you meant heads up?

Banned
    It was a great achivement i must say. He is defiantly one of the best MTT players in the world if not the best.

PokerOwned God
    phil is a legend no doubt., much respect to him, not my favorite player..congrats to him

Current B2B Champ!
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    I dont get why people dont like phil. I know hes an egomanic and has crazy rants but personally i find that really entertaining, and as much as people would like to disagree its clear he is a great player. Heres hoping for #13 soon
    i cant tell you why other people dont like phil but i can tell you why i dont like him. the thing about phil is hes obviously a good talent no question, but as a professional your supposed to act like a professional, not whine and cry and carry on. I mean hes 40-50 years old, grow up already! the thing i personally find funny is now his new thing when he knocks someone out is to be ubber nice and tell them how great of a player they are and all this other bs. "hey i took all your chips, but oh btw if it means anything i think your a great player!" nonetheless love him or hate him he still plays great, but wow he was not the better player in that heads up match, zewin is the better razz player, just wasnt his nite tho.

Seasoned Veteran
    Obv absolute star. Well done. More to come?

PokerOwned God
    Donky show when u just have toi sit back and watch the low ones come. These guys are all great poker players - it comes down to cards - he gotem. Great win though.

phil one ofg the best ever

Banned
    Phil Hellmuth one of the best.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    for my Phil Helmuth was one of the players who damage their style poker card game at that time was short girls a guy that was beating the old poker played with only aa ak q qq things like that after the online poker revolution became fashionable card game that bad.

#1 poker player of ALL time!!! There is no rules on how to act, you play like a dumbass you get called out like one plain and simple!!!
    If ya dont like being called out dont act like a idiot yourself. I think hes brilliant and like his rants even more..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast