Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61920.93

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: payment options

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by QueerBait13 View Post
    i bought a 50 dollar visa vanilla gift card and the thing doesnt work on any sites. (USA ones) anyone know why?
    vanilla gift cards only work within usa, deposits to the poker sites are processed outside usa, so you need to find a card that allows international transactions

i m a new member joined few days back i want to know where the payment option in this pokerowned.com? what are the step by step to transfer my money from getpaito.com To My paypal account.?

Quote Originally Posted by anydayroyal View Post
    i m a new member joined few days back i want to know where the payment option in this pokerowned.com? what are the step by step to transfer my money from getpaito.com To My paypal account.?
    why you want to transfer money here, u not can to transfer money here. if you want to buy points you can contact me, only paypal.

By the way, "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''

PokerOwned Demi-God
    getting paypal from site is not an option, click redeem at top of home page on right and you will see all you options. Only way to get paypal for pts is to trade with members who are willing.

yeah, you wish! lol Reading is fundamental!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Neteller is the best way to deposit

Elite PokerOwned Member
    never heard of webmoney.i have always just used prepaid visa card in the past.

Seasoned Veteran
    most of them do

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I use to use prepaids too but none of them work anymore . Ive had to do wire transfers instead.

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    Not being able to reload with Visa is pretty lame. It means that you actually have to do some thinking to deposit, which cuts down on the number of drunk fratboys playing late Saturday night.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast