Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63583.08

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Need your money back from Full Tilt?

I got this e-mail from the Poker Players Allliance (PPA) a few days ago. Basically, if you are a U.S. Citizen, you may be able to submit a claim to the U.S. Attorney's office as a victim.

Take a look at the e-mail, I have pasted it below. Good luck out there!

Dear XXXXXXX,

This week’s news from the U.S. Department of Justice alleging that Full Tilt Poker perpetrated a “global Ponzi scheme” that defrauded players has sent shockwaves through the poker community. If true, these allegations detail a massive betrayal of player trust and will cause further hardship for the individual poker player, none of whom have been accused of doing anything wrong. Based on the DOJ allegations, it is clear that the players who deposited money and played on Full Tilt Poker are truly the victims in all of this mess.

The PPA believes that fundamental justice requires that players be repaid their money on deposit, and so we wanted to mention an avenue by which players can ask the DOJ to return funds to them through restitution in the pending case. A federal statute establishes a number of rights for victims of crimes and requires that the government take steps to assist these victims. The DOJ put in place a set of guidelines and created a program, Victims and Witness Services, so that the government could live up to its statutory obligations to victims of crimes. Again, based on the allegations set forth by the DOJ, poker players who deposited money with Full Tilt Poker should be treated as crime victims and afforded the full rights and protections of our government.

If you have been unable to withdraw your money from Full Tilt Poker, you may wish to contact the Victim/Witness Coordinator at the U.S. Attorney’s office and ask that you be afforded the rights of a crime victim as outlined on their website. Let them know that you would like to be kept informed of any major developments in the case (United States v. Full Tilt, et al., 11 C 2564 and United States v. Scheinberg, et al., 10 CR 336) and that you are seeking restitution of lost funds.

You can send your letter or email to:

Wendy Olsen Clancy
    Victim/Witness Coordinator
    United States Attorney's Office
    One St. Andrew's Plaza
    New York, New York 10007
    (866) 874-8900
    [email protected]

The PPA will provide you with information as this situation continues to develop.

If somebody already posted this info, that's fine. Just close the thread or something...

Private
    wow this is interesting :0

PokerOwned Master
    thanks for the tip might come in realhandy

PokerOwned Master
    got the same letter but only 1 problem ..... full tilt has no money ... unless the lawsuits go through and get collected , theres no money to award

Full Tilt may have no money, but they could seize the assets of the owners especially if it was a "Ponzi Scheme" as the attorneys office wants to say. Realistically though, it will be a long road and you may not get any money back anyways. I simply posted it here as a way to at least try.

If I had a bunch of money on Full Tilt, I wouldn't want to give up on it without trying everything.

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    I wonder if people will even bother to reply-Most of the money is gone already
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

PokerOwned Master
    understand and agree my boss lost 10k on there and his lawyers told him good luck not much chance to see it back if with the ponzi scheme , problem is chance of government calling it a victim crime, and pulling it from there fund... there just too much money lost (in my opinion, WHICH I REALIZE IS NOT WORTH MUCH , BUT GOOD LUCK TO ALL I HOPE IT WORKS FOR YOU)
    Quote Originally Posted by gefishy View Post
    Full Tilt may have no money, but they could seize the assets of the owners especially if it was a "Ponzi Scheme" as the attorneys office wants to say. Realistically though, it will be a long road and you may not get any money back anyways. I simply posted it here as a way to at least try.

If I had a bunch of money on Full Tilt, I wouldn't want to give up on it without trying everything.

I just had $0.50 cents left on my account in FTP so don't bother much haha.

Good luck to all!
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Master

full tilt withdraws for anyone with a good amount due

This week’s news from the U.S. Department of Justice alleging that Full Tilt Poker perpetrated a “global Ponzi scheme” that defrauded players has sent shockwaves through the poker community. If true, these allegations detail a massive betrayal of player trust and will cause further hardship for the individual poker player, none of whom have been accused of doing anything wrong. Based on the DOJ allegations, it is clear that the players who deposited money and played on Full Tilt Poker are truly the victims in all of this mess.

The PPA believes that fundamental justice requires that players be repaid their money on deposit, and so we wanted to mention an avenue by which players can ask the DOJ to return funds to them through restitution in the pending case. A federal statute establishes a number of rights for victims of crimes and requires that the government take steps to assist these victims. The DOJ put in place a set of guidelines and created a program, Victims and Witness Services, so that the government could live up to its statutory obligations to victims of crimes. Again, based on the allegations set forth by the DOJ, poker players who deposited money with Full Tilt Poker should be treated as crime victims and afforded the full rights and protections of our government.

If you have been unable to withdraw your money from Full Tilt Poker, you may wish to contact the Victim/Witness Coordinator at the U.S. Attorney’s office and ask that you be afforded the rights of a crime victim as outlined on their website. Let them know that you would like to be kept informed of any major developments in the case (United States v. Full Tilt, et al., 11 C 2564 and United States v. Scheinberg, et al., 10 CR 336) and that you are seeking restitution of lost funds.

You can send your letter or email to:

Wendy Olsen Clancy
    Victim/Witness Coordinator
    United States Attorney's Office
    One St. Andrew's Plaza
    New York, New York 10007
    (866) 874-8900
    [email protected]

The PPA will provide you with information as this situation continues to develop.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast