Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Lock Poker: Hammer is DOWN from PPA

Quoting from here:

The Poker Players Alliance (PPA) has published an open letter to the poker operator Lock Poker requesting that its respond to inquiries. It is thought that up to fifty players have been waiting for over a year in order to receive a withdrawal from Lock Poker.

PPA Demands Answers from Lock Poker
    With many Lock Poker players awaiting their withdrawals for more than a year, the PPA has sent an open letter demanding answers.
    There are cash-outs still pending from November 2012 and in total the site is thought to owe $936,000 to players.
    The site left the Revolution Gaming network in October last year and in a statement issued at the time the network said it was ?due to lack of payment to the Network and a large growing debt.?

Since then Lock has created its own network where it continues to advertise misleading estimate withdrawal times. The PPA has said that the time estimate on the site ?clearly falls far short in warning new depositors of the significant cashout situation at Lock Poker.?

The letter from the PPA has requested answers to four questions:
    1. Does Lock Poker keep players? funds segregated from operating funds? If so, what mechanism is used to accomplish this separation?

2. Does Lock Poker have, or will it be implementing, a system to organize its payment processing so that those who have been waiting the longest will be given priority in future payments?

3. Does Lock Poker have a timeline of its plan to pay its players in full?

4. Will Lock Poker immediately provide open, accurate, up-to-date information regarding time required to process customer withdrawal requests?

So far there has been no response from Lock Poker.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I love the PPA

thats because there is no one at lock poker...at all customers or staff
    they have just kinda done a runner imo
    i logged onto the software yesterday and found like 1 person at the cash tablkes didnt look at what if any tourneys were running

still waiting on my cashout and ive had no response from them for over 3 months
    ive kinda said bye to my money tbh
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned God
    Looks like I should be glad that I never played at Lock...

PokerOwned Master
    I agree MIG I never played there either. However not sure what power the PPA has over Lock. Wonder if it will scare them or not. I have a feeling it wont do anything. but I have been wrong before lol.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    guess I won't bother with downloading that one either.. (waves bye)
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Wow no kidding these "operators" are all trolls! Is a rake not enough?

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    Got it Lock poker and bet on line ,on my list of sites not to mess with.

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    I closed my account months ago-Too bad this site ruined it's Reputation guess all of the sponsored Pro's left before it became another fulltilt like mess-farewell Lock Poker you killed your poker dream.
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

Experienced Member
    The ppa has no power. They are just a group of poker players who got together and gave themselves a name. Lock is dead and whoever has money on that site should sell it for whatever anyone gives them.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast