Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62989.11

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    thanks, very important post to anywere

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I didnt know this thanks for the info !

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Any change in this poker environment, that continues in our direction is a good thing,

Merge knew of negotiations, when they canceled Locks S of P,

Elite PokerOwned Member
    This is great news for USA players. It will give us another option to where to play. Since Lock is the biggest site on Merge consisiting of 40% of the players its going to be very very interesting to see what happens to Merge Network. This could be a MASSIVE blow to Merge.

Personally, with all the scandals and everything that has gone on with Lock Poker. I personally find it hard to believe that the majority of players will just leave Merge and hop on the Lock/Revolution Gaming Network. I think Lock Poker is going to have to prove itself for a little bit out in the open market before "alot" of the daily reg grinders will clear bankrolls and move to lock.

I think it has a huge window for success. There going to be able to use Cakes software and compete with Merge. There going to be able to create different gtd mtt and different mtt series (like the lockops) that was cancelled.

Experienced Member
    Haven't played Lock Poker... but Cake, and the network has to run the worst RNG in the web.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by windwizard View Post
    Haven't played Lock Poker... but Cake, and the network has to run the worst RNG in the web.
    Lock Poker is currently on the same network (merge) as carbon, pdc, aced, hero ect. Its the same thing. There just going to be moving over to cake and running cake and revamping the site and tournaments.

Banned
    I heard about this last night I hope this means bigger and better things to come for us USA players

Experienced Member
    They run the same typr of Minimum Withdrawal that Cake does... $500??

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by windwizard View Post
    They run the same typr of Minimum Withdrawal that Cake does... $500??
    They will most likely change this. Its lock buying cake. Lock is just taking over there assets doesnt mean everything is going to be the same.

PokerOwned Pro
    dont matter limmit no sence in with drawing in my eyes unless i can do a good chunk of change and still have $ to play

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast